Voice of staff trade

Marya

As Marya and Ramo mentioned above, xattrade in serious danger. 

This is not a joke, if something will update. should happen in this 24 hours!

@Admin, you should care about xattrade more.

The blog is abandoned. 

We all support Bryan @Addict and @Vale. We all fight for making xattrade in a better situation.

Edited by Guest

• Wiki Translators

listen guys this problem of trade chat is our problem we should work together to solve this because trade chat is the most important chat room in xat it's the main one we should find solutions but before that we want to know details what happened exactly 

First, The Blog need some care. how you can explain this? 

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.836567c205a5ceee823ebdf84c6a355a.png

1 minute ago, Echo said:

they are fed up with Vale being inactive for months and months and having very little communication.

Vale do all what she can to be active. You know that she busy with other xat stuff like tickets .. 

Bryan is always with xattrade and he manage it very well. 

I think there is another reason and thats come from @Admin

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Anas said:

First, The Blog need some care. how you can explain this? 

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.836567c205a5ceee823ebdf84c6a355a.png

Vale do all what she can to be active. You know that she busy with other xat stuff like tickets .. 

That is not all 100% accurate though. We all know Trade needed a change in ownership a long time ago and we are doing everything we can to make that possible.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Anas said:

Vale hasn't touched tickets for like a year and hardly keeps in contact with the volunteer team.

Bryan is walking out as he is fed up with the way the chat is being operated and to try and get some sort of action taken for the greater good of the chat and it seems over trade staff are also going to follow. 

I don't think you know the full picture here as this has been ongoing for far to long and things I cannot go into but do note that vale has been given plenty of chances to change and to become more active. 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Leandro said:

That is not all 100% accurate though. We all know Trade needed a change in ownership a long time ago and we are doing everything we can to make that possible.

Really ?¿  

• Advanced Members
Just now, Marya said:

Really ?¿  

Yes. Trade’s situation has been brought to the contributors team quite a few times. And I’m pretty sure with the situation right now, we are going to be heard this time.

• Award 2

Bryan is the best Owner and it's unfair to see him leaving his place for making a change in the management. Why @Admin just give attention to trade w/o all this? 
Vale did give a lot to xattrade too, everyone has a life and we should respect that.

20 minutes ago, Echo said:

Is it time for a change of ownership and for a main owner

11 minutes ago, Leandro said:

We all know Trade needed a change in ownership a long time ago and we are doing everything we can to make that possible.

And as i see, all you guys insisted about new ownership. 

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Anas said:

Bryan is the best Owner and it's unfair to see him leaving his place for making a change in the management. Why @Admin just give attention to trade w/o all this? 
Vale did give a lot to xattrade too, everyone has a life and we should respect that.

And as i see, all you guys insisted about new ownership. 

Exacly 

• Advanced Members

I personally support the idea of making changes and bringing new soul to trade staff. However, it shouldn't be at the expense of anybody. 

I sincerely hope you find a way out of this dilemma. 

Edited by FREO

• Contributors

I'm an old xat user, quit and now came back, recently forming part of staff trade and honestly  i can say  xat trade has been great  even more now that @Addict is in charge. New changes need to be made and our voices and HIS specially has to be heard. He has done so much for this xat that it saddens everyone of us to see someone like him leave because what he has done isn't completely been taken in consideration. Please @Admin take a look at this issue and do something before it is too late. 

PS. He is not forcing or encouraging any of the staff to quit, if we do it is because we are not in favor of all this. 

Edited by Kaay
  • Award 3