Register username on xat forum Marq <

Xtinguishor

Question

• Members

Hello to any xat forum volunteer I am asking here on forum if the username Marq< can be realesed again to re-register. I made the account in other location (Las Vegas) and I am wondering if I can re register the account. I forgot the email and password to this account. I am just wondering if I can re-register it with a new email and pass, as I will be using it daily here on forum and on xat website. I last logged into it around 2-2.5 weeks ago when I was out of town. I already made a ticket on xat ticket however a volunteer told me to ask on here for the help. If anyone can get back to me on this would be great thank you.

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you’ve forgotten the e-mail and password to another one of your forum accounts, the only option you have would be to check each email you own in an attempt to recover the password. We do not offer email hints for forum accounts at this time. 

If you last logged into the account 2-3 weeks ago, I’d imagine this shouldn’t be too difficult of a task. 

Thanks for understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience. 

This thread is now closed. If you have another (seperate) question, please open a new topic.