HelperNate

CHRISTMAS CHAOS AT GAME - WIN XATS!

Closing event?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What all-you-can-win gamebot game would you like to play for the closing event on Sunday December 16? Note: Snakerace and Doodlerace have been eliminated due to Snakerace requiring users to have the power to play, and Doodlerace taking a while for users to draw.

• Spacewar
    • Matchrace
    • Darts
    • zWhack
  2. 2. Do you think that I should keep the final event all-you-can-win gamebot closing event as scheduled?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/16/18 at 05:00 AM

The first event of Christmas Chaos will start in 12 hours! The main event Trivia will start in 13 hours! Hope to see you @ Game chat for a chance to win some xats!

• Like 4

Due to last minute requests of @Marshall hosting previous events, my questions for them have been used, and alternate events have been chosen for later. The Hide and Seek portion marked "TBA" is only a possibility and may not be used, and Random Number and Rock-paper-scissors are other events I have planned. The remaining events will not be Christmas-themed, except for the possibility of another Hide and Seek contest 

Also, the closing event all-you-can-win gamebot game for Sunday, December 16th may be cancelled due to high demand of rejection. Check back on the initial post of this topic as well as the !contests command in the chat for any updates.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2018 at 6:53 PM, HelperNate said:

Also, the closing event all-you-can-win gamebot game for Sunday, December 16th may be cancelled due to high demand of rejection. 

lol Not. I think that should not be canceled because it's a great opportunity for all the best Gamebot players in all xat community. All vs all or team vs team (English people vs Spanish people) will be very exciting, and know who or who are the real pro players. After a long time I see that this wants to be done again.

Also, they should not complain about that, because there are other games with bigger prizes where they can have new opportunities to win.

I was thinking about inviting all my old friends for this final event of the contest, because we have waited a long time.

Just consider it @HelperNate, that is not done every time.

Edited by Teddy
Text added.
  • No 2

Due to some demand of rejection, I have added a second question to the poll on the initial post. Please vote on whether or not you feel I should keep the closing event as scheduled.

• Like 2

In 10 and a half hours, gamebot will begin with a 3000 xat prizefund, and an hour after, Random Number will start with a prize of 7000 xats! That event will be explained later. Also if you haven't already, please vote on the 2 poll questions on the initial topic. Hope to see you there!

• Like 2

In 12 hours, gamebot will begin with a 3000 xat prizefund, and an hour after, Rock-paper-scissors will start with an overall prizefund of 6500 xats. 1st place will get 3000 xats, 2nd place 2000 xats, 3rd place 1000 xats, and 4th place 500 xats. If you haven't already, please vote on the 2 poll questions on the initial post of the topic. Also, Hide and Seek for 15,000 xats has been added for next Saturday!

• Like 1