CHRISTMAS CHAOS AT GAME - WIN XATS!

HelperNate

• Angelo featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Due to last minute requests of @Marshall hosting previous events, my questions for them have been used, and alternate events have been chosen for later. The Hide and Seek portion marked "TBA" is only a possibility and may not be used, and Random Number and Rock-paper-scissors are other events I have planned. The remaining events will not be Christmas-themed, except for the possibility of another Hide and Seek contest 

Also, the closing event all-you-can-win gamebot game for Sunday, December 16th may be cancelled due to high demand of rejection. Check back on the initial post of this topic as well as the !contests command in the chat for any updates.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

In 10 and a half hours, gamebot will begin with a 3000 xat prizefund, and an hour after, Random Number will start with a prize of 7000 xats! That event will be explained later. Also if you haven't already, please vote on the 2 poll questions on the initial topic. Hope to see you there!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

In 12 hours, gamebot will begin with a 3000 xat prizefund, and an hour after, Rock-paper-scissors will start with an overall prizefund of 6500 xats. 1st place will get 3000 xats, 2nd place 2000 xats, 3rd place 1000 xats, and 4th place 500 xats. If you haven't already, please vote on the 2 poll questions on the initial post of the topic. Also, Hide and Seek for 15,000 xats has been added for next Saturday!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

The poll closes in 9 hours. Please vote on what game I should use for the closing event on Sunday as well as if I should keep the scheduled event or not. If you do not want me to host the closing event all-you-can-win gamebot, just pick any game, and vote "No" on the second question. If anyone has any questions about what any of this means, please see me either in-chat or leave me a message here on the forum and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

YGlsiMQ.png

The poll's deadline has been reached.

Conclusion: The closing event will continue as scheduled this Sunday, December 16 @ 7PM GMT / 2PM EST. Since Matchrace and zWhack were a tied vote, I choose Matchrace since zWhack was played the last time I hosted a contest like this.

New information: To properly share the prizes, this will be a win 1 skip 3 event, meaning you must sit out for THREE ROUNDS after you win a round, since there will be infinite rounds until the prizefund is completely empty.

The contests for Saturday, December 15 will start in 13 hours with a regular gamebot 3000 xat prizefund, and Hide and Seek for 1500 xats per round with a total of 15000 xats. Hope to see you there!

Edited by HelperNate
Forgot to add the image on top
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

After discussing this with many participants, the prizefund for the all-you-can-win gamebot event has been reduced, and replaced with other events. Not to say that it's cancelled or anything, but I have been getting various requests from Game regulars and team members that they would prefer a more fair contest experience. Check the initial post for the updated information. If you have any questions, feel free to see me in-chat or leave me a message on the forum, and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

Trivia, Typerace, and Elimination Game will be Win 1 Skip 1 - type events.

The all-you-can-win Matchrace gamebot will be Win 1 Skip 3.

And the Gameban Tournament prize will be distributed to the first place winner, no skips needed per round.

• Award 1

• Angelo unfeatured and locked this topic