Admin

APPBOT power intro

Is it free to make apps and games for xat? What about copyright issues regarding games?

I'm sorry for the questions, I'm just confused on how this works.

Edited by Fury

I suggest that they make a group of developers select people able to create games, call bot programmers to start creating fexbots games and arcbots would be but reliable they give the first match develop games for users of xat.com for all the portuguese language spanish english

Games related to smiles at xat.com , 

use the products of xat to create games like smilies, powers, users, id, gifs, kiss.

This is my suggestion

17 minutes ago, drdrin said:

I suggest that they make a group of developers select people able to create games, call bot programmers to start creating fexbots games and arcbots would be but reliable they give the first match develop games for users of xat.com for all the portuguese language spanish english

Games related to smiles at xat.com , 

use the products of xat to create games like smilies, powers, users, id, gifs, kiss.

This is my suggestion

Since its a power for all, denying ppl to use isn't a good idea.

We also need the source to code something cool, not just them, bot providers can't stay in control of our scripts, we do, we manage. If someone do something wrong then xat ticket. I think we need some source with examples etc, atleast one or a documentation how it may work, how to connect to the bot etc.

Edited by Laming

20 minutes ago, Laming said:

Como é um poder para todos, negar o uso de pessoas não é uma boa ideia.

Nós também precisamos que a fonte codifique algo legal, não apenas eles, os provedores de bot não podem ficar no controle de nossos scripts, nós gerenciamos. Se alguém fizer algo errado, então xat bilhete. Acho que precisamos de alguma fonte com exemplos, etc, pelo menos um ou uma documentação de como isso pode funcionar, como se conectar ao bot etc.

It is a very valuable extreme power yet more games that can involve xats and days as prizes to the winners

Games that will pay xats and days I in my opinion would not play unless I trust the person who created the game otherwise I will not play

That is why I am recruiting reliable people to take the first steps

First the game has to be evaluated by xat.com and then go to the user and after that the creator can not modify the game and neither have access to it to modify in the future to not have access to the users' xats e days

''This is my opinion''

On 11/16/2018 at 4:53 PM, drdrin said:

It is a very valuable extreme power yet more games that can involve xats and days as prizes to the winners

Games that will pay xats and days I in my opinion would not play unless I trust the person who created the game otherwise I will not play

That is why I am recruiting reliable people to take the first steps

First the game has to be evaluated by xat.com and then go to the user and after that the creator can not modify the game and neither have access to it to modify in the future to not have access to the users' xats e days

''This is my opinion''

Theres the current gamebot. Appbot won't replace his function, will just be there to play and fun, developers do their own game, if you find anything "bad" im sure some of the vols can handle this(i wish).

Edited by Laming

2 hours ago, Laming said:

There is the current gamebot. Appbot will not replace its function, it will only be there to play and have fun, developers make their own game, if you find something "bad", I'm sure some of the vols can handle this (I wish) but creating rows and Groups of bias people are not well.

Admin made it clear that it's possible to pay to play 

jOHtwrM.png

Edited by Crow
Edited to be more polite.

On 11/16/2018 at 1:11 PM, drdrin said:

Admin made it clear that it's possible to pay to play 

jOHtwrM.png

Hey all,

Please remember that if your game is "gambling" in anyway or form, that it's against xat TOS due to laws for underage gambling.

Exact words from TOS: " xat.com Credits cannot be used for any kind of wagering, betting or gambling either within or outside of our Site."

• Like 4

I gotta admit Admin is pretty smart for figuring out a way to get people to pay for the privilege of making content for xat.

I'm hating the game, not the player. Good on you.

I don’t understand why there’s specific people listed on the wiki and a forum rank when everyone can make games?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don’t understand why there’s specific people listed on the wiki and a forum rank when everyone can make games?

The Game Makers are people working close to xat admins to improve Appbot

power. Anyone can make games but those people are helping xat to develope a better system to improve Appbot's features and fix its bugs.

Game Makers also make games to be officially offered to xat users for everyone to play. People are more likely going to make games for their own chat, so they make games for general purposes.

• Like 3
  • Meh 1

game makers are people who works hard they does a good job (victory) thank you @zzMark and @maverick i think we will have a good games

@Daniel This is more complex than you think. We dont only work on games but the whole system that works around appbot.

• Like 2