xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Automatic logaut.

Adnan

Question

10 answers to this question

• Volunteers

The user has a ticket open, so this topic can be closed.

This particular case is an Account Hold issue, but I've not seen it before where the length of the hold is not specified.  In any case, a reply in Account Hold is typically faster than in Account Block, so the volunteer can always take a look and transfer the ticket over to AB if it turns out they are blocked.

• Advanced Members

Hello @Adnan.

Has your account been inactive for a long time? If so, you must create a ticket under "Account block" to solve that.

After opening the ticket, you need to wait for an answer. See Times For more information about the delay of responses.

Remember that you need to send the ticket in English and use at least 5 words in the Subject.

Edited by Luig

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Adnan said:

this is my new registration I had an old registration as it was active but it also dribbled me when I go to login can not all three staples on the go get me off the car with nika and ask some eroor 37

Are you getting the error E37? Could you please copy and paste here the error that you're getting or take a screenshot of it and show here.

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, Adnan said:

http://prntscr.com/lj81wr

on my old registration this is the same thing and my friend tells me the best way to make a new one and make a new email and new everything but this is still happening

Here's a few fix you could try to solve this issue.

• Clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser and re-login again.
  • Keeps on logging in repeatedly until logs you in successfully and or use different browsers to login on xat

• Bot Service Providers

Error 37 on swf is not the same error listed in the xatwiki, also other errors like 8, 016, 37, 38.

According to my trusted source, this is happening because the Locking Protection is on.

I recommend you to disable all protections, log in.

Then you can enable all them again, it may work fine.

Note: remember that you also need to store in a safe place your Google Authenticator's code (16 DIGITS)

Edited by Laming