Appreciation Post

Dallas

• Advanced Members

Hello, xat community.

I am making this thread because I feel that this topic deserves

to have a light shined on it.

There is a lot of users on here who actually put a lot of their time, effort and love

into this site. Not to mention, money. First and foremost, and I want to thank the Admins

for actually keeping this site up for over 10+ years. I remember when I joined xat back in

the year 2009 and 9 years later xat is still here, and I still see some people I remember from 2010.

Without further a-do, let's appreciate!

uj10DpH.png

You may have seen Maverick around with a cyan pawn, and no he's not a celebrity. Little do you know, or you may know. He is one of the most amazing individuals you'd ever meet on this site. Maverick does so much for this website, he has been a volunteer, he has been working on the xat mobile, alongside with other individuals, Sloom and LaFluer. He even coded a lot of various features for xat, and tested various of powers to make sure everything is in it's tip-top shape. (the new everypower pawn is one of those) The main thing we should be taking away here is that, Maverick has been a influential user for the xat community and has been doing a lot to ensure the joy of getting that new power, that new feature that is in our possession. Be sure to send thanks if you see him around!

Maverick's profile: here

vfRmmCU.png
Volunteers are the most helpful group of users there is, whether you don't realize, they help run the show big time. You need a shortname transferred? Volunteers are at your service. Transfer block, held, locked out? Volunteers at your service. Let's just come to an agreement that volunteers are great, and xat wouldn't be what it is without them. Volunteers are set to helping the community, and gather your feedback and give it to the admins. Did you want to see a smiley do a backflip on a unicycle flashing like a disco ball and fading away? Volunteers can help you get that idea to the right people. Make sure to give thanks to these volunteers when you see them!

Here is a list of the volunteers: Vols

Edited by Dallas
  • Award 1
  • Sad 1

• Wiki Translators

i agree with you in one point you talked about volunteers really they help, they advise they does a great job here in the forum by the way i like to say them THANK YOU @Angelo  @Sydno  @Cupim @Crow  @Brandon  @Echo @Mihay... without forgetting of course the moderator of the forum @lafleur (victory)

Edited by maxo

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

I no longer do tickets, but I really appreciate the recognition. I have been a volunteer because I love helping xat and I love supporting people. For the past few years on xat, I have been helping people while doing what I love and having fun. At the same time, xat has given me a lot in my life.

• Award 2
  • Sad 4

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Brandon said:

I no longer do tickets, but I really appreciate the recognition. I have been a volunteer because I love helping xat and I love supporting people. For the past few years on xat, I have been helping people while doing what I love and having fun. At the same time, xat has given me a lot in my life.

Are you leaving the xat? :'( Or just stop responding to the ticket? LOL

Say it's not true, you're the person you've done with me, it's just bad to change my behavior, so you made me a better person than I am, not knowing, I just changed because of you, I wanted to be as good as you, or even better!

Good luck Brandon, and thank you. (hug)(a)

Proofffffff HERE :$ xD 

• Award 1
  • Wow 2

• Advanced Members
On 12/27/2018 at 9:37 PM, Brandon said:

@Brandon  i hope from my heart in your words here , everything what i understand is wrong , just i hope .
You are great person , honestly talking , i dont have hair in my head , for count that people , how many tolds me how much you did for xat, and how much you helped users , and us , same for me,  you and others volunteers .
Please stay strong like how i know you are .   
Regards.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
On 12/29/2018 at 3:04 AM, Mihai said:

Brandon you are the best for us, maybe i never told you that but you for  me are must more , has you can know , please dont leave us.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Oh my gosh, you guys are all making it hard for me. The things you're saying is so nice to hear. :'(

wrong.jpg

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members
On 11/16/2018 at 3:46 AM, Crow said:

Cupim deserves a lot of credit.

He's a hard-working volunteer and smiley maker, and he runs the Ajuda and Loja official chats. He also runs xatproject.com and xatradio.com, which approves all the IPs for embedding external radios below chats. He's been doing all this for years and years, and he doesn't have a fancy short ID.

I don't always agree with his opinions, but they're nonetheless interesting to hear. (sry)

Yay he has a fancy short ID now 8-)

• Award 1