Logs system of all our trades/transfers

Jedi

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Elie said:

But if someone got a hold of them, that's an issue.

He will need to access to your account first. So ... get scammed / get main on your chat ... watching the transfer/trade logs page will be less important.

• Volunteers

That may be useful in some case but if you really want to have a personal log, make an excell file with your trades and transfers.

Events allows you to survey your staff because you cannot stay everytime on the chat, this is the only way to have a global sight of the... events of one's chat.

In this case, you can just do it yourself losing some seconds, but if that is so important, I guess it's fine!

However, I guess you cannot have a global sight of your bot's transfers/trade, that might actually be the only purpose.

Maybe implementing this option only for trusted bot hosters if they want? I'm not sure it would be possible though.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Christina said:

People were using them to help bypass users accounts with security questions.

Safety first.  

You didn't understand. I don't want the packet about transfers back.

I would like a logs page with all our transfers/trades.

And only the owner of the account can access to it, like buy page (with k2, xatid).

xD, you all misundertood, i used events page as example, but it was a bad one.

Hmm... I don't see another example... Only buy page but a list of your transfers/logs.

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's a great idea, but the only problem is that people are sometimes asked about their transactions (security question).

Can't you change those questions ? :p

A toggle ON/OFF in login page is maybe a good solution. This way you won't be forced to use this.

And default option would be OFF.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

It might be a good idea. I do not see why we can not see the logs of our transfer/trade. There is no security in it, it's only a transfers of powers/numbers between users.

If anyone comes to access the account and see the logs, what's going to break the security of an account since already has access to the account? Read numbers logs will not break the security of transfers and trade. (If the IP is apparante in the logs, you just remove it from the display ...)

Before we could easily store transfers logs with bots, but it was removed. Why ? Security reason? I do not see how this is a security reason when we even know what we transfer.

It would be better to have a few things to see our logs, and so see if anyone likes to steal us xats/days/powers in transfer and trade. (No need to make 100 tickets a day to find out when the response time is not in what you want.)

I support it. :)

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, SlOom said:

Before we could easily store transfers logs with bots, but it was removed. Why ? Security reason? I do not see how this is a security reason when we even know what we transfer.

Cause Techrax donated or someone donated to Techrax, and he asked to hide this thing to bots.

And Admins removed the packet.

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Cause Techrax donated or someone donated to Techrax, and he asked to hide this thing to bots.

And Admins removed the packet.

..... How he was able to see it ? Lol.

Admins have added protection for not being able to send xats/days to a celebrity (According to errors page : Cannot transfer to a celebrity), so why have it removed if it can receive nothing?

• Advanced Members
Just now, SlOom said:

..... How he was able to see it ? Lol.

Admins have added protection for not being able to send xats/days to a celebrity (According to errors page : Cannot transfer to a celebrity), so why have it removed if it can receive nothing?

Via Fexbot's logs.

I didn't know about this error.

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, Elie said:

It's still a useful question to ask on tickets and I would not want this to be implemented.

Can't you just code it yourself and keep track of your own trades and transfers?

How you want us to code our own thing if we can't even see "transfers" log because the only way to see was removed? Admins need to put back transfer packet (at least for bot) or something to see logs for trade/transfers.

And no, it's not an useful question, because i don't see the point of a ticket for it since you'll have "No we can't tell you about" or you have to answer some questions.

And if you have to wait like 1  - 3 weeks for having an answer to the question.. no thanks.

@Jedi : You could stop showing the transfers message on FEXBots (from a command) but since Techrax hates everythings, he asked admins to remove it.

• Advanced Members

Yes the transfer thing happend by a fexbot, when someone sent techrax xats/days the bot announced it and i guess he didn't like it, to be honest if he didn't want people to see transfers to him on his chat, he SHOULD of turned that log off

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, SlOom said:

How you want us to code our own thing if we can't even see "transfers" log because the only way to see was removed? Admins need to put back transfer packet (at least for bot) or something to see logs for trade/transfers.

And no, it's not an useful question, because i don't see the point of a ticket for it since you'll have "No we can't tell you about" or you have to answer some questions.

And if you have to wait like 1  - 3 weeks for having an answer to the question.. no thanks.

This tells me you don't know much about tickets, which is expected I guess.

Anyway, how hard can it be to track your own trades and transfers? You can do it with a paper and pencil. I'm sure you can write something to make it easier.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, SlOom said:

If he hated this, why have activated the command? (I do not think she was turned on by default)

If the message bothered him, he just had to disable and not ask admins to remove the packet. (Coincidentally, the admins have done without pressure.)

If i remember it was OFF by default so it's his fault to be honest that it come up