CYAN PAWN

Admin

• Advanced Members

I think some of what has been put forth has potential to be a good idea for xat but this really comes off as unorganized - most likely intentionally just to put the idea in effect and get it rolling. I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing either because since the site has a smaller user base at the moment you have the freedom to roll out any ideas regardless of how they will be received and you can of course work on it from there. From an outside perspective that is nice to witness.

From an outside perspective, the idea that you will give a cyan pawn to someone who makes the best game and then perhaps remove it from that person and possibly discredit him/her when something better comes along does not come off in the right way.

• There's really just too much to think about with an idea as vague as this so I really hope this is not the final decision and definition of the celebrity pawn. Is the admin going to be just be picking whatever game he likes? The game that the community likes the most? The least buggiest / the most efficiently written one? These type of programs always have room for improvement and ideally that does not come from one person.

It's nice to see the celebrity status / cyan pawn given out for something other than being a celebrity because it shows that whatever ideas are floating around actually have potential to be realistic about intended outcomes.

I think so far in this thread the community is really overreaching with the idea that the celebrity pawn actually had a meaningful tradition.

I think the administrator should really look at adding a developer title to the community and only giving it to people who are invested into the site and clearly show that they have an interest in volunteering their time to write for the site / have established precedent that they will do so. This type of idea has potential to respect others who spend a lot of their time contributing to the site both on the website and off the website. 

Edited by Damo
  • Award 1

• Smiley Makers

Or a nice pawn with an award. Bronze, silver or gold badge on pawn. 

An user with a bronze badge will get good ideas to create nice games  and he/she  will nr awarded with silver  or maybe gold  badge on the pawn.

In this way other users will know how games are really  good  ideas.

Matrix  pawn  a good idea too.

• Award 2

18 hours ago, maxo said:

there was a lot of pawn powers suggested before as " crystal " " silver " ... mr @Junior said " we have enough pawn powers " (scn)

i like this matrix pawn it seems so good

i suggested alot of things about pawn but  no one supported me 

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, myow said:

i suggested alot of things about pawn but  no one supported me 

That is why its hard to a normal user to get celebrity pawn or other pawn they do, because almost in all cases just  users with rank or staff in official chats are supported in their suggestions.  There is also plagiarism, the main idea of your suggestion is taken but they make a suggestion  with a few differences just to say that it was their idea, even you have proof and everything, they are supported by others with ranks and so the normal users just get ignored.

• Bot Service Providers
37 minutes ago, ider said:

There is also plagiarism, the main idea of your suggestion is taken but they make a suggestion  with a few differences just to say that it was their idea, even you have proof and everything, they are supported by others with ranks and so the normal users just get ignored.

When you're showing something which is not yours, you are not the "idea's owner' then if someone did a game like your idea, dont mean they used your idea, all those ideas are common in google, people do games like this one for testing purposes. It doesnt mean you're the creator of the idea.

• Advanced Members
34 minutes ago, Laming said:

When you're showing something which is not yours, you are not the "idea's owner' then if someone did a game like your idea, dont mean they used your idea, all those ideas are common in google, people do games like this one for testing purposes. It doesnt mean you're the creator of the idea.

Yeah as you say (smirk) 

16 minutes ago, Leandro said:

I'm not sure some people in this thread knows what it takes to get the cyan pawn in this case:

You get the cyan pawn if you CODE the game, not if you SUGGEST it. Thanks.

i'm not talking about Cyan pawn i talked about powers suggestions because if we take it like you say then just smiley makers are  deserve all and admin. There is a place here called suggestion and it is for suggest powers, again 

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT CYAN PAWN I SAID THE POWERS SUGGESTED.

• Advanced Members

This topic is now locked until further notice.

A change of the cyan pawn may occur in the future.

For information about receiving the cyan pawn in relation to making apps/games with the Appbot power, please read: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Appbot

For suggestions, discussions and detailed information about the Appbot power, please see: https://forum.xat.com/forum/264-appbot/