Admin

User app and game suggestions

27 minutes ago, Thuk said:

What about Tic Tac Toe?

gOmr2i8.png

You can play this already via doodle, right?

11 minutes ago, Bau said:

Bubble shooter.

This is my second suggestion.
Click on the game name for more information, see what game it is.

How is this different to the bubble shooter game we already have via embed codes?

I'll also put forward my xat "tamagotchi" idea. Raise animal smileys, level up and unlock bigger rarer ones. Other users can view your pet via the app. It's addicting and encourages users to log in each day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crow said:

How is this different to the bubble shooter game we already have via embed codes?

I'll also put forward my xat "tamagotchi" idea. Raise animal powers, level up and unlock bigger cooler ones:

It's not about embed, game.

There is embed, it can be added on xat this game, but I think xat wants to offer something with smilies, the original version, instead of balloons being smilies of powers.

Still think the idea is bad?

11 minutes ago, Crow said:

You can play this already via doodle, right?

yes, but can you think a little better? it would be better than Doodle, a Tic Tac Toe game.

7 minutes ago, 6 said:

or an SOS game http://prntscr.com/liuwr3

thats a good one, too.

3 minutes ago, Thuk said:

but can you think a little better?

I'm sorry, but we can already play that game and you didn't acknowledge doodle in your post. :$ 

The time that Admins/Maverick spend coding this game (reminder: a game that we can already play) will probably take the time of a new unique game that we don't already have.

11 minutes ago, Bau said:

There is embed, it can be added on xat this game, but I think xat wants to offer something with smilies, the original version, instead of balloons being smilies of powers.

Still think the idea is bad?

It's not a bad idea and it could definitely be a fun multiplayer addition with good customisation options.

But you didn't write any of that in your post. You didn't acknowledge the fact that we already have a playable bubble shooter game on xat with the exact same name ("bubble shooter") and you didn't suggest how it could be any different to that. 

• Haha 1

I want to suggest adding a crossword puzzle

hMDydYN.png

In that example appear random letters, obviously those words should be replaced xat things like:

purple

gold

hands

anime

Among other things

• Like 2

hello @Admin I suggest you include games that help to develop the users intelligence like " tic tac toe "  " sudokou "  " puzzle " ...

i want games that help to develop the users intelligence and focus like " tic tac toe "  " sudokou "  " puzzle " ...

Also This could be added   or try to be added and changing name to Bshooter For the copy right

Kxrokk4.gif

• Like 1

pac man, super mario, hash, sonic, guitar hero, burro kong, bomberman, lady, pack, pool ..................

Edited by drdrin
Translate English

12 hours ago, drdrin said:

pac man, super mario, hash, sonic, guitar hero, burro kong, bomberman, lady, pack, pool ..................

90% are copyrighted.

• Sad 1

I already have been suggest this to @Maverick but he didn't said anything yet.

Screenshot_9.thumb.png.b1ef594659ec908b310792a7ca14bc31.png                                                          Screenshot_10.thumb.png.26c0006b8690123e731270af48b911c8.png

personaly i want a games that develop focus like puzzle, sudokou, tic tac toe ... not a games such as " race " or i don't know i think this kind of games is only for wasting time nothing else 

• Like 1

It would be interesting A game where you can play 4 to several people that we can choose the number of players

For example monopoly an online version

You could also try the popular online game called agario

A version of Lode Runner online would be very interesting

Baseball :  Is a sport practiced by two teams of nine ... The team with more races in the end wins

Football: Also referred to as field football, football of eleven and, controversially, associated soccer, is a team sport played between two teams of 11 players each and a referee who deals with the correct application of the rules.

Volleyball : Is a team sport in which two teams of six players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court

basketball:  The basketball or ball to the basket is a collective sports game invented in 1891