2 minutes ago, Techy said:

recently i had time to finish my macro manager so here it is

I added a "edit" button next to every macro

7cf9607350be48bea4e26860bdd3f0a2.png 

me editing a macro( also has a remove button) & creating a macro

ad95a777a2bb4935b66ba9e944508d6e.png5b15dca486e2442bae0dd8a04f2165a2.png

i also moved macros from help icon section to profile section

6c672bd20cce4d429fadeedbad835b56.png5b865bedb62141c68534951aad79b365.png

Fantastic job! I hope the volunteers can forward this to the admins so they can work on adding this to the client. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Fantastic job! I hope the volunteers can forward this to the admins so they can work on adding this to the client. 

o-o We don't do that...

• Advanced Members

Well, we do act as a bridge between other users and the administrators, as Christina has said. It's just that the administrators are ultra focused on mobile right now, so I already know this won't happen.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Well, we do act as a bridge between other users and the administrators, as Christina has said. It's just that the administrators are ultra focused on mobile right now, so I already know this won't happen.

It may happen, but in months. :) 

• Award 2

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

http://prntscr.com/hv0ck6 http://prntscr.com/hv0cs3 

What I am suggesting is a place to see your macros you have created. I do not intend to suggest this as a power like events, but rather as a place where you can see the macros you have created at any time you want. The images I have provided above are examples of possible places of where I am suggesting to see the macros, which are in the same menu next to edit events message and inappropriate, or somewhere in your name settings when you click your name, that there should be a button that will allow you to see the macros you have created. I relate this suggestion as a feature that can always be accessible to see your macros, especially when the user has created a lot of macros. Currently how I see it, there is no surefire way to see the macros you have set unless you just created them (except when holding CTRL if you have rapid power).

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, HelperNate said:

Currently how I see it, there is no surefire way to see the macros you have set unless you just created them (except when holding CTRL if you have rapid power).

If you type “$=“ in the chat, it’ll show you all of your macros. 

I guess that isn’t preferable, though. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, Lemona said:

Is it really that hard to create a pastebin or word document if you decide to use a lot of macros for whatever reason? Macros are generally not that popular so I can't see a feature for them being popular either.

This thought is what would define this idea as being an "superfluous" thing so to most users, which means that idea have no use to a captive audience, just to few users who choose to use macros.  Note that many users barely know what a macro is or just don't use.

I also think that as a function being integrated into the cache, you have no problem saving it as shown “$=“, unless you continue to clean it constantly. The idea of being able to use a text document to save it's considerably simpler and better than creating a specific tab to save macros.