APPBOT power, user apps and games

Admin

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Admin said:

Not fully understanding this.

A user wants to sell their desings for xats, but the user isn't sure the xats aren't stolen, so the buyer sends the xats to the bot and it determinates if they are stolen or not, is they are stolen, the buyer gets the xats back

It would be an app to check if the xats are safe

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, Samuel said:

A user wants to sell their desings for xats, but the user isn't sure the xats aren't stolen, so the buyer sends the xats to the bot and it determinates if they are stolen or not, is they are stolen, the buyer gets the xats back

There is currently no algorithm to check whether xats are safe or not. It takes time and it is verified manually on a case-by-case basis.

If I understand well, appbot would allow anyone to make apps. But no one besides a very few volunteers (and admin) can actually determine whether xats are stolen or not. Therefore, it would not be possible to make such app. If a user wants to sell his apps, he would take the same risks a reseller or a bot provider takes. 

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Samuel said:

Not a function of this bot, sorry.

See Sydnos answer above :)

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
On 11/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, Sydno said:

There is currently no algorithm to check whether xats are safe or not. It takes time and it is verified manually on a case-by-case basis.

If I understand well, appbot would allow anyone to make apps. But no one besides a very few volunteers (and admin) can actually determine whether xats are stolen or not. Therefore, it would not be possible to make such app. If a user wants to sell his apps, he would take the same risks a reseller or a bot provider takes. 

i understand what samuel Says and i agree with, Because when we notice xats are stolen is because we get Held and you know to remove held and show all proof it takes long time Admin should make a way to identify when xats are stolen to  avoid to get held and waste time in the Long Process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • LaFleur locked and unfeatured this topic