ID Auction

Bbb

• Members

Hi everyone!

The Black Friday day is coming soon, and for this reason I want to suggest a new ID Auction for that day. I also have many friends, users of the xat community who are very much expecting about it.

@Admin Can we have an ID Auction on Black Friday? Please!

If the ID auction would be possible, the appropriate days to do this are:

Start on Friday 23th (Black Friday Day) and finish on Sunday 25th.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

• Advanced Members

We already had auction last year. Although its something much expected by some users in the xat community, i hope that admin works on something other than auction again.

Edited by Samuel

• Advanced Members

If we're really thinking of the future IDS' prices, I pretty much would not want an ID Auction anytime soon. With the many releases of ID Auctions previously, the demand and the IDS' prices have become low and it doesn't really help the xat's economy. 

Perhaps we could maybe have Shortnames, Chatgroup, Powers auctions

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

@Admin the auctions are made with the purpose of giving the opportunity all users who do not have id so great It's been a long time since auctions have been made, let's support an initiative that does not throw a bad wave when everyone wants to have a valuable id

long time since that last auction have been made..

• Award 1
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, maxo said:

i don't think that it's possible to make an auction because @Admin has already supported and sponsored this event http://prntscr.com/llttbt 

On 11/13/2018 at 9:52 PM, Leandro said:

This most likely this won't happen. Admin is already sponsoring Trade's 150k giveaway, so i think that would be enough for this year.

FIRST OF ALL , i would like to c learly say that Trade event has nothing to do with IDs auctions.

and secondly , not every people on xat belong to those countries where the celebrate thanksgiving so it is not so easy for them to win anything else there . 

Also , different people on xat and fdifferent interest .

many users expect to get some good IDs during some special event or some special days which was used to be xat's theme . 

so i would like to say to @Admin to please look for interest of each and everyone . many people are supporting you , so they expect to get some thing for them aswell . 

and considering blackfriday , many inactive users come online to see something special happens. just like they had earlier like IDs auction and powers auction and Store releases . 

so i completely support @GABIEL ,  @MagicDesing  , @Dani-De-Virreyes  , @Teddy

Edited by lcky
  • Award 3

• Members

A special day like today, is not only to give xats, days or powers.

Above all it is to activate (increase) the trade and to provide the opportunities to exchange, sell or buy powers in the Trade market so that they have the chance to bid for new IDs that come for sale (Auction) as in previous years.

8 hours ago, lcky said:

FIRST OF ALL , i would like to c learly say that Trade event has nothing to do with IDs auctions.

I know it and I agree with you. @lcky

• Advanced Members

If i remember good, every years in bfrday was auction   

Because today is a day special, and many people (users) is waitng that day for long time,  just auction ids and powers  

But .. idk ..  

Anyway im agre with @lcky 

All right

Have a thanksgiving blessed day guys 

• Crow locked this topic