Accomplishments

Jenna

• Advanced Members

What have you accomplished so far this year? Give yourself a pat on the back (: Tell me all about it.

I've been getting really good grades in college and despite a lot of bad things happening lately, I've been learning how to love myself a little more. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

That's great Jenna!  We should love ourselves above anything.  That is not always easy and took me a lot of years to master myself recent.

Bad happens to all of us.  Sometimes the bad is what helps us to put things into perspective though.  So take with it..the good.

My accomplishments this year..Most are prob. too personal to mention.  I started a new job.  I got a new car.  I rediscovered myself  and found freedom.

I learned that I can not do everything and to focus on what matters most in life and that it is ok to say no.  Most of all to be the best ME I can be, to love myself,

and know in my heart I am the better person for it all.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Finishing out my sophomore year of college with all A's. I've been really good about going to the gym every day since the beginning of January, along with eating a lot better.

Going to be working a lot at the animal hospital back home, excited to get some money back after college has broken me down yet again. 

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Christina said:

My accomplishments this year..Most are prob. too personal to mention.  I started a new job.  I got a new car.  I rediscovered myself  and found freedom.

I learned that I can not do everything and to focus on what matters most in life and that it is ok to say no.  Most of all to be the best ME I can be, to love myself,

and know in my heart I am the better person for it all.

That's so touching to hear, and those are a lot of life lessons that are great to follow. I'm happy for you!

3 hours ago, Nick said:

Finishing out my sophomore year of college with all A's. I've been really good about going to the gym every day since the beginning of January, along with eating a lot better.

I'm finishing out my sophomore year of college too! Congrats on everything, and I hope you have a great time working at the animal hospital o: sounds fun.

• Advanced Members

Got Drivers permit, Started exercising again (may as well right?). Getting good Grade in sophomore year of High School, got math grade up, 

Friend zoned my crush in 3rd grade by accident

Not accomplishing anything: 

Still trying to figure out how to ask crush out...Still trying to figure out what I want to do in life. (WHOOPS not an accomplishment) 

• Advanced Members

After having a few months of feeling absolutely awful about myself (since I had messed up some exams and failed to get into my top choice university) I guess one of my accomplishments is that I've managed to keep putting the effort in and getting good grades instead of becoming completely demotivated. Even though I'm at a different university than I had anticipated I'm still trying hard and in one of my recent assignments I got an A (First) and had improved since my last one. 

Socially, I've been trying to get myself out there more and joined a taekwondo society. Not only am I aiming to get fitter (and a bit more in shape) but also get better at talking to people and throwing myself into situations that might make me uncomfortable. 

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Paya said:

I've been trying to get myself out there more and joined a taekwondo society ... and throwing myself into situations that might make me uncomfortable. 

Aren't you supposed to be throwing people 

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Elie said:

Aren't you supposed to be throwing people 

Ehhh, taekwondo is more about kicking people.

But when I manage to throw someone I'll update this thread with the achievement 'I threw them on the GROUND!'

I'll also update when I can come up with a better joke. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

The training is rough. Unbearable, actually. But after so much hard work I'm almost there. I will soon be able to say that I can finally do it without a problem. Soon enough, I'll be able to wake up on my first try without hitting the snooze button.

• Advanced Members
On April 25, 2016 at 11:09 PM, CLassified3 said:

Got Drivers permit, Started exercising again (may as well right?). Getting good Grade in sophomore year of High School, got math grade up, 

Friend zoned my crush in 3rd grade by accident

Not accomplishing anything: 

Still trying to figure out how to ask crush out...Still trying to figure out what I want to do in life. (WHOOPS not an accomplishment) 

Psst... you'll be okay. Great job with the drivers permit @CLassified3, are you excited to start driving?

• Advanced Members

I still feel bumps, and I do need a new suspension, but mine has more power than his. That's what i like about it. Also, my brakes are better because I can break slowly and his car if you touch the break, the car literally goes down a lot of MPH. 

I don't like over sensitive steering wheels either.. My car doesn't have an over sensitive steering wheel. It's perfect to learn on.