paragraph power

as we see all we speak différents langues and alot of  users have trunslite problem . if you want trunslite you should trunslite word by word.

. i suggest to maker paragraph power that can make use to copie all the meesage of user for to be easy if we trunslite it in google and fast .

Hi, 

That's you talking about, it's already exist on xat. you can use the Translator app in left chat, and select your language, and the 2nd that Language you don't understand and should translate. 

But there still a issue that if there a long phrase, doesn't translate.

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.d76ce4be021211d65d2a9ba52381383d.png

Edited by Guest

@Anas im talking about without using that trunslator because it make you typing slow    1

2.  sometimes you see loging problem or trunslator not trunslate corect  ...

3  long phrase not trunslate

so i think my idea is good 

• Volunteers

You can already copy paragraphs and full messages on HTML5 (available by adding ?new to the URL of a chat).

I don't think it's worth implementing it on flash because xat may switch completely to HTML5 by 2020. The power would be useless in 2 years.

image.thumb.png.d1134d26bf24d954b468f9a406ebd8b6.png

• Award 2

4 hours ago, maxo said:

@myow you said " without using traductor "  so how ??  can you explain more ? even by using traductor it's not necessary to translate word by word you can translate a sentence 

i mean to go to google traduction or use the power 

6 hours ago, Sydno said:

You can already copy paragraphs and full messages on HTML5 (available by adding ?new to the URL of a chat).

I don't think it's worth implementing it on flash because xat may switch completely to HTML5 by 2020. The power would be useless in 2 years.

image.thumb.png.d1134d26bf24d954b468f9a406ebd8b6.png

@Sydno  but alot of users dont use hmtl5  its some times annoying  so my idea its can help and its good 

@Sydno  but alot of users dont use hmtl5  its some times annoying  so my idea its can help and its good