521 PIGGY

Samuel

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Samuel said:

The new power of this week is: PIGGY

ID: 521
Name: piggy
Smilies: (piggy#)(pigback#)(pigcrying#)(pigdance#)(pigift#)(pigmud#)(pigshock#)(pigsneeze#)(pigwave#)

Pawns: None

Store price: Unknown
Wiki article: Not available

Pawns: (hat#hb)(hat#hg)(hat#hm)

Wiki Article: xat.wiki/Piggy

Edited by Luig

• Advanced Members

Just like any other animal powers, I don't see many people  using the smileys (How often do you see the recent gorilla ones, for example?)

Just another useless animal power... What makes it worse is that we already have kpig, and this is basically that power, but with the pigs full body... Really?!

Also, what in the world even is that pigmud smilie? What is that gonna be for?! What context will it be used for? Is the pig splashing in the mud, or is the mud rising up by itself and the pig is shocked by it?

And oh boy, a 2012 meme as a smiley, woohoo...

Not a good power. (meh)

Edited by SethTI
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
56 minutes ago, Ravey said:

shouldn't pigift be pigfit? Or is it supposed to be ift instead of fit?

Yeah, more than likely. 

Junior can specify if necessary but otherwise I’d say just open a bug under the Powers section in the Bug Tracker and let them know the typo exists. Make sure it’s filed under the “Trivial” category. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
10 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Yeah, more than likely. 

Junior can specify if necessary but otherwise I’d say just open a bug under the Powers section in the Bug Tracker and let them know the typo exists. Make sure it’s filed under the “Trivial” category. 

Yeah, (d) @Admin was probably in hurry.

Anyways, it's not needed. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

• Thanks 2