[150k+ IN PRIZES]TRADE'S THANKSGIVING AND BLACK FRIDAY CELEBRATION

Bryan

• Advanced Members

Thank you to everyone who joined us to celebrate Thanksgiving and Black Friday, without all of you, it wouldn't have been possible, we had a blast! And a special thank you to @Admin for the opportunity given to me to hold these contests, I always have fun doing them. Thank you to @Angelo for hosting and for being a part of the process with me, @Solange for helping in Spanish, @Stifler for helping in Portuguese,  and @trika and @iMoHd for helping in Arabic. I hope you guys enjoyed.

• Award 3
  • Meh 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Addict said:

Thank you to everyone who joined us to celebrate Thanksgiving and Black Friday, without all of you, it wouldn't have been possible, we had a blast! And a special thank you to @Admin for the opportunity given to me to hold these contests, I always have fun doing them. Thank you to @Angelo for hosting and for being a part of the process with me, @Solange for helping in Spanish, @Stifler for helping in Portuguese,  and @trika and @iMoHd for helping in Arabic. I hope you guys enjoyed.

I think you're missing another thank you which goes to YOU... BRYAN (aka @Addict)!!! Thank you for always organizing such amazing & fun events for so so many! It's always nice to see the community get together and your hard work & dedication is appreciated by many people. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, lemona said:

I think you're missing another thank you which goes to YOU... BRYAN (aka @Addict)!!! Thank you for always organizing such amazing & fun events for so so many! It's always nice to see the community get together and your hard work & dedication is appreciated by many people. 

Aww I love you Lemona (wailing) 

• LaFleur unfeatured and locked this topic