problem with the purchase of xats and dais

palinpso228

Question

• Members

inglish:

Hi, how are you! the day 03/11/2018 at approximately 22 pm, I made a purchase of 6000 xats and 365 days at 40 dollars by bank transfer and I still do not get mail or notice of the purchase made nor notice of transferring the xats that Buy and the dais can be so kind to help me! In case you need it I have the bank transfer receipt in date and time and the email used for that purchase! I am looking forward to your response! thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

español: 

hola que tal !
el día 03/11/2018 a la hora 22 pm aproximadamente, hice una compra de 6000 xats y 365 days a 40 dolares por transferencia bancaria y aun no me llega ni mail de aviso de la compra realizada ni tampoco aviso de transferir los xats que compre y los dais  podrán ser tan amables de ayudarme ! por si lo necesitan tengo el comprobante de transferencia bancaria en  fecha y hora y el mail usado para dicha compra!

espero su respuesta! 

muchas gracias!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 answer to this question

• Advanced Members

Can you please open a ticket so we can look into this further?

If you cannot open a ticket then please send me a private message and I will do this for you.

Please don't share any details regarding this transaction to anyone via the forum.

I will now close this thread. 

Thank you.