• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a pawn that you can only use if your married, you both have a choice of 2 crowns to use, this way you can be king and queen  and maybe something similar for BFF people but haven't thought wh

We will be adding some new permanent hats for the hat power, so suggest here your ideas.

• Advanced Members

Hair (long and short), Toque, Cowboy hat, Ninja mask, Sunglasses and/or Regular Glasses. Credit to @Luig for illustrating some of these concepts on the vBulletin forum. 

Edited by Harrison
  • Advanced Members

guitar ^^ ,¬†Coca cola , coffe , pizza !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add the pizza hat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , ak 47 ( russians gonna like) , Pizza pizza pizza , dollar $ , ‚ā¨ euro , and flags of different countrys ;)¬†

• Advanced Members

I think a viking hat would be cool, both with and without hair (could have plaits/braids for girls as well as the hat). Maybe the option to add a beard might be cool too, not sure how it would work on such a small pawn though. 

• Advanced Members

Here are the icons like beer, I think should be added to the pawns: Ice cream cone, basketball, soccer ball, football, golf, tennis, and microphone (likey you would be singing to one).

• Ryan pinned this topic
  • Advanced Members

@Lemona i definitely would love a crown hat.

A pair of king and queen's crown hat on a pawn i'm pretty sure everyone will love it.

Can someone please photoshop it for me coz' idk with photoshoping images...:'(

• Award 2
  • Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, 6 said:

@Lemona i definitely would love a crown hat.

A pair of king and queen's crown hat on a pawn i'm pretty sure everyone will love it.

Can someone please photoshop it for me coz' idk with photoshoping images...:'(

Yes please. :$

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, xCapim said:

Here is my suggestion and without comments on the last of the line '-' 

ol29q8L.png

Where did you get the black pawn?

The latter seems pretty nice, looks like a luffy the straw hat.

• Award 1
  • Crow locked this topic
  • Crow unpinned this topic