Suggest Hats

Junior

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 5.3.2016 at 4:43 PM, xCapim said:

Here is my suggestion and without comments on the last of the line '-' 

ol29q8L.png

Would love to see that luffy strawhat. 

Also,  is there an estimated time when any new hats get released? 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

a rocket ship power that will shoot up into the air when hovering over it

bottle cap that has it on its head or it could be a beer bottle that has the cap pop off and have the hat sizzle beer or some other beverage

dog ears with a dog nose hat

motorcycle helmet

bruised pawn that has bruises on it

raining pawn that has rain pouring down

crying pawn

• Members
On 3/5/2016 at 9:33 PM, Lemona said:

Crown hat and a jester hat. :) (as previously said on the other forum) 

bxMG5P2.png

WOndMTM.png

I really like those ideas! Keep on thinking of more idea's as well because those are pretty cool hat designs they should add.

• Advanced Members

Straw hat, or maybe a propeller hat? Which has like a "spinning animation"  and the colors can be what the characters choose. Like the rabbit ears hat. The codes should be

Straw hat = (hat#sh)

Propeller hat = (hat#ph)

(Yes they are abbreviated)

As for straw hat, it's just ordinary. Something for summer likewise. I don't think it'll have a animation. And the color shouldn't be really customized

---

Cupcake pawns can always be added too, which could also be (hat#cp)

The animation can be like someone "biting" into it, but not a actual person is there, just a biting animation.

--Hopefully the pawn codes aren't taken YET. (ugh)

-- Cupcake icing can be customized into a specific color the person may want whatsoever. (:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Since new years is coming up, why not add a hat that lets you add new years accessory like glasses to a pawn. The only downside is having to update it yearly but this is already done with the (newyear) smilie as well. I think it'd be a cool addition since we have seasonal hats already like the santa hat for winter/christmas & the witch hat for halloween.

Example from google:

46359ba3063e4ee5b6c87179b71fe278.png

• Advanced Members

I know this isn't suggesting an individual hat, but I had an idea.

You know we have seasonal/holiday logos how about having some standard seasonal hats? that get changed during the season? these would only require hat power!

Example: During Winter we could have a hat that gives your pawn a hat and gloves, of course there would be other ones added too, I just think that by doing this could get more users to buy hat power if they cant afford a new power each week to get the limited pawn. 

• Award 4