Radio TugaNet Group

radiotuganetfm

Question

• Members

Hello Good afternoon, we are unable to buy Xats Why ?? And Why we do not have PayPal available, we pay with a card and even though it was not accepted, what kind of conspiracy is this ?? You guys are getting involved with our team Why ?? What is the reason ? Then they do not want us to be unkind, so as not !!!!! we have two accounts two users.

Radiotuganet.fm - <email removed>
radiotuganet - <email removed>

What is your problem?
Sincerely, we do not understand !!!, if you do not want us on the site, be honest and sincere, and say, now limiting something we want to do is unfair.
I do not understand your policies ....
You are used to getting along with kids but here on this side we are all adults, Parents of Children and Heads of Families !!

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM AGAINST US --------- ???????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá Boa tarde, não podemos comprar Xats Why ?? não temos o PayPal disponível, pagamos com cartão e mesmo que não tenha sido aceite, que tipo de conspiração é essa ?? Vocês estão se envolvendo contra a nossa equipe Por quê? Qual é a razão ? Então Voçês não querem que sejamos indelicados, !!!! como não !!!!! temos duas contas dois usuários.

Qual é o vosso problema?
Sinceramente, nós não entendemos !!!, se vocês não nos querem no site, sejam honestos e sinceros, e digam, agora limitar-nos algo que queremos fazer é injusto.
Eu não entendo as vossas políticas ....
Vocês estao acostumados a lidar com miudos, mas aqui, deste lado, somos todos adultos, pais de crianças e chefes de família!

O QUAL É O VOSSO PROBLEMA CONTRA NÓS --------- ???????

16 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
On 11/5/2018 at 10:34 PM, radiotuganetfm said:

Give the same error

If you get the same error with paymentwall, try contacting their support as well. Perhaps something ain't right with your bank card either, so you may want to get in contact with your bank.

Since this issue is out of xat's reach, I'm now locking this topic. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, radiotuganetfm said:

Hello Good afternoon, we are unable to buy Xats Why ?? And Why we do not have PayPal available, we pay with a card and even though it was not accepted, what kind of conspiracy is this ?? You guys are getting involved with our team Why ?? What is the reason ? Then they do not want us to be unkind, so as not !!!!! we have two accounts two users.

What is your problem?
Sincerely, we do not understand !!!, if you do not want us on the site, be honest and sincere, and say, now limiting something we want to do is unfair.
I do not understand your policies ....
You are used to getting along with kids but here on this side we are all adults, Parents of Children and Heads of Families !!

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM AGAINST US --------- ???????

Hello radiotuganetfm,

Have you bought xats on xat.com/buy before? If yes, since whens the last time you bought xats using the Paypal payment method? You must know that buying xats on xat.com/buy using the Paypal payment method is available once every two weeks from the time you buy xats. 

If you have bought xats recently less than two weeks ago, then I suggest waiting a couple of days until the Paypal payment method is available again to you. In the meantime, you can also use other payment methods that is available in your country to buy xats. Also, you can try to buy xats and days from a reseller too.

• Members

Hi Bella

Yes I Buy with PayPal, I bought with paypal from my account and it did not let me buy any more

aI already bought with a card until I used a card that we used very little. This account is an account of my wife and I used it, I wanted to use a card of mine and it is denied when it is the card that always has Money ...

and forgot to ask something else, we in a month already invested some value in our xat, roughly £80 and our chat never appeared on xat.com, what do you need to do to make it appear on the site? ?

Many Thanks

i Live In London, have any resseller here ??

Edited by radiotuganetfm

• Advanced Members
33 minutes ago, radiotuganetfm said:

and forgot to ask something else, we in a month already invested some value in our xat, roughly £80 and our chat never appeared on xat.com, what do you need to do to make it appear on the site? ?

What's your chat group's name? Is the chat recently created?

There's a few suggestions you may try to do:

1. If your chat is able to be promoted, you can try to promote your chat here: https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/promotion.php. Promoting you chat will appear on xat homepage and while promoting your chat, remember to follow the promotion guidelines.

2. You can assign (supporter) powers, this will let your chat appear in the xat's supported group page tab. Note that your chat must not be delisted/torched in order to appear in the supported tab.

3. Maintain the activity of your chat, means having at least active members always on your chat. This will certainly give your chat a chance to appear on xat's homepage.

47 minutes ago, radiotuganetfm said:

i Live In London, have any resseller here ??

There's is no reseller from London, but these are the trusted resellers on xat you can buy xats/days from: xat.wiki/Resellers

You can try to contact them on the chat, they also accepts Paypal and other payment methods.

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, radiotuganetfm said:

Hello,

why I use my card to buy xats and he says that it's negative, when it's the cards I use in my life, where I pay everything, the accounts from where I get my clients .... I do not understand

Hello.

Which payment method did you use, when receceiving the error? And what did the error say precisely? (Please do NOT include any personal information.)

• Members
1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

Hello.

Which payment method did you use, when receceiving the error? And what did the error say precisely? (Please do NOT include any personal information.)

Hi

when the make the payment is denied, and is impossibel because the cards is the my acounts i used all the time, shopping, petrol , everything why said Denied ? 

Dont Make Sense.

Thank You

• Members

and we have something else,

when we put ours on promote, there is a nick that always attacks us, putting many nicks in the room offending the people that are there,

we banned allready but he can always come in, how to solve this ?? Even Banned he can get all those names in the room, and writes offensive things !!!!

https://imgur.com/a/fa7jFet

https://imgur.com/a/DwGyXEm

1 hour ago, radiotuganetfm said:

and we have something else,

when we put ours on promote, there is a nick that always attacks us, putting many nicks in the room offending the people that are there,

we banned allready but he can always come in, how to solve this ?? Even Banned he can get all those names in the room, and writes offensive things !!!!

https://imgur.com/a/fa7jFet

https://imgur.com/a/DwGyXEm

Hello, 

that's a raid , you can protect your chat room typing /p or /pr 

Screenshot_116.thumb.png.a07f2a78ff1b6ab1caa229b0aeb7933d.pngScreenshot_117.thumb.png.91e79e4caaf8775ec1e5d70e221b897a.png

When the protection ON you can use kickall power to make all the raid spam nicknames out chat room in one time! typing /kap 

Screenshot_119.thumb.png.945a3293c566a91af67c81830c2783d2.png

I hope that was helpful!

Edited by Guest

• Members
13 minutes ago, Anas said:

Hello, 

that's a raid , you can protect your chat room typing /p or /pr 

Screenshot_116.thumb.png.a07f2a78ff1b6ab1caa229b0aeb7933d.pngScreenshot_117.thumb.png.91e79e4caaf8775ec1e5d70e221b897a.png

When the protection ON you can use kickall power to make all the raid spam nicknames out chat room in one time! typing /kap 

Screenshot_119.thumb.png.945a3293c566a91af67c81830c2783d2.png

I hope that was helpful!

Hi

Thank You

But this /p or /pr Or /kap 

can you explain-me what doing wich one ?

Thank You

Hello again, 

Using protection mode /P ! that make new users need to solve a captcha registers are or subscribers to avoid bot spam. it's stay for 60 minutes and again you need active it! 

Using /PR make chat for register users only. also for 60 minutes! 'non register users won't be able to sign in the chat' 

The command /KAP make all non register users got kicked from the chat room! 'the power kickall required to make the command work' 

If you need anything else, feel free to pm me here on forum or direct msg on xat!

Edited by Guest

• Members
42 minutes ago, Anas said:

Hello again, 

Using protection mode /P ! that make new users need to solve a captcha registers are or subscribers to avoid bot spam. it's stay for 60 minutes and again you need active it! 

Using /PR make chat for register users only. also for 60 minutes! 'non register users won't be able to sign in the chat' 

The command /KAP make all non register users got kicked from the chat room! 'the power kickall required to make the command work' 

If you need anything else, feel free to pm me here on forum or direct msg on xat!

so the best command to avoid these flood of nicks is / pr or / p?

Thank You My Friend

1 hour ago, radiotuganetfm said:

so the best command to avoid these flood of nicks is / pr or / p?

use '/p' is better! any new users need solve a captcha, then can sign in to the chat! 

4 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Please try to answer this, explaining more the issue that you have including some screen if possible! 'without personal informations' just the error you got!