invisible plus

• this power can make you invisble to someone  . if you type in main he cant see your messages and he cant see you online .
  • this power can make you too send a message to someone or groupes of poeples and others cant see it .
  • this power can make you invisble to someone . if you type in main he cant see your messages and he cant see you online . this power can make you too send a message to someone or groupes of poeples and others cant see it .

14 hours ago, maxo said:

we need more explanations about that, " invisible to someone " how it can work ?

same to invisible power but this time should work as ignore  others can see you but the one who u use with him this power cant see you and cant see your mesg and you can type in main a mesg to someone  and  someone cant see it. also u can send  mesg to groupe users and  others cant see u .

As we know Invisible power work for owner rank or above, but i see thats your idea mean the 'invisible plus' work for guest users too. 
Thats seems good, this power can make you invisible for some users that you add them in a 'list' using the macro $invisibleplus=ID user,  or /invibleplus=ID user. 

2 hours ago, myow said:

you can type in main a mesg to someone  and  someone cant see it

This is already exist using 'private message' https://imgur.com/a/MOvOa73 ! 

2 hours ago, myow said:

u can send  mesg to groupe users and  others cant see u .

I can see it's will be good future, really good idea.

7 minutes ago, Anas said:

As we know Invisible power work for owner rank or above, but i see thats your idea mean the 'invisible plus' work for guest users too. 
Thats seems good, this power can make you invisible for some users that you add them in a 'list' using the macro $invisibleplus=ID user,  or /invibleplus=ID user. 

This is already exist using 'private message' https://imgur.com/a/MOvOa73 ! 

I can see it's will be good future, really good idea.

yes anas i think u  understood my idea  . thats what i mean 

• Volunteers

This power would be useful against stalkers.

Not because it's an effective way of hiding from them.  Of course, the user would see other users referencing your name.  There might also be commands used within the chat with your name on them, e.g. "I have made Crow a member."

But it does deny them the satisfaction of reading your messages.  Therefore, I approve this idea.

22 hours ago, Crow said:

This power would be useful against stalkers.

Not because it's an effective way of hiding from them.  Of course, the user would see other users referencing your name.  There might also be commands used within the chat with your name on them, e.g. "I have made Crow a member."

But it does deny them the satisfaction of reading your messages.  Therefore, I approve this idea.

im with you about  cmd  i have made member.......but my idea is to make invisible messages.....  i do not care if the others see my ,name or no when others call me  in main .. ....i care only about my mesg gonan be invisible and can send it to groupe users .

• Volunteers
31 minutes ago, myow said:

[...] but my idea is to make invisible messages.....  i do not care if the others see my ,name or no when others call me  in main .. ....i care only about my mesg gonan be invisible and can send it to groupe users .

I can only comment on what you wrote, and part of your suggestion is that you would appear offline to the user too. (sry)

As there's a grey pawn for Ignored users, maybe we could get a clear pawn for Ghosted users (or whatever the term would be).

48 minutes ago, Crow said:

I can only comment on what you wrote, and part of your suggestion is that you would appear offline to the user too. (sry)

As there's a grey pawn for Ignored users, maybe we could get a clear pawn for Ghosted users (or whatever the term would be).

i want this power working as ignore (offline)

• Members

I don't see how this power would be a good power at all.

This power would create more chaos than there already is on xat.

Won't users just use this power to send abusive/inappropriate messages to other users across chats?

Edited by Fury

15 hours ago, Fury said:

I don't see how this power would be a good power at all.

This power would create more chaos than there already is on xat.

Won't users just use this power to send abusive/inappropriate messages to other users across chats?

you didnt understood my idea