flash issue

Question

i think not just me ;alot of poeples have issue with flash player in google chrome and capitcha when go to xat .and cant type . i just want to repport that .

10 answers to this question

Hello, 

Until now i don't have this issue, but i can suggest you something maybe could help! 

update your adobe flash player to last version 31.0.0.122 then follow the following steps here https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Flash_Plugin  

About the Captcha i'm not sure what is the problem but if they keep ask you over and over to solve it,  Restart your router and make sure you’re not using any sort of VPN while solving a captcha.

Edited by Guest

• Advanced Members

Can you elaborate on your problem more? It seems pretty vague so far. 

Can you give a step by step description (perhaps with screenshots included) of everything you do up to the point where you’re unable to chat?

Does this issue persist on other browsers or on HTML5? If not, can you explain why you opened this topic in the HTML5 subforum?

first i go to xat when i start typing all its stop and its show flash problem i cant type . and other users said they have flash and capitcha problem  

this problem only with google chrome 

hi ty  . its not just me alot of peoples have this issue its about flash when go to xat  chat you see  the page is gass you cant type or you type hard and slow . and its give  that there is flash problem 

14 hours ago, Angelo said:

We’re having a bit of a hard time understanding what you’re describing, i.e it’s unclear on how we could reproduce this. 

Can you provide any any screenshots or

videos of this occuring?

now its work well for me but if its happen again i will show u vedio