Status visibility

Stif

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

In addition to this suggestion, there could be a tab on settings where you could set specific statuses for specific chats. It would show on each line which status was chosen for which specific chat.

Sell purple for xat.com/Trade

Bump if you need help! for xat.com/Help

hqNCrPr.png 

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Moderators

In both cases, if the status was changed in the settings or by macros, that status would be applied only in that chat they use one of those and the tab in the settings would show all the configured statuses and which chat they're applied to.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I like this idea. What if this were turned into StatusPLUS, where new features such as a limited time status were added? [Ex, if I'm playing a game, I could set a status for "Bump if Needed" for 1 hour on xat.com/help, and then have it cleared in one hour]

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

What a great Idea, I really like it and agreed with you @David. same happened to me, sometimes we got busy (text, call, eating, etc) and we are in the chat. So this option will be great and very helpful to set a limited status... 

Hopefully can be implemented in HTML 5. 

• Advanced Members

I really like this idea. I think David's idea about calling this power "StatusPlus" is a good idea too.

It'd be cool to be able to set different statuses depending on the chats we visit, and the idea of being able to set a status for a limited period of time sounds great. I know it's not so hard to change your status while visiting an specific chat, but this would be an interesting addition anyway.

• Advanced Members

I think it is a very good idea. Sometimes someone sells id in loja but for example in Cambio it is not allowed. Also sometimes want a status to appear in one chat and another status in another chat, because you may be busy doing something important in that chat.

@David It would be a very good idea to call it StatusPlus.