Jump to content
ider

New Power (MothersDay)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Paul said:

march here, so yes it is late

We don't have to go by one specific country, the most of the countries which hang on xat celebrate it on may 8th.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2016 at 1:06 PM, Junior said:

We don't have to go by one specific country, the most of the countries which hang on xat celebrate it on may 8th.

Sounds like that mothersday power is coming? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/4/2016 at 8:40 AM, Paul said:

I still think that it should be Family power, plus this power is too late for mothersday now 

 

Ok Paul, can you stop think only for your country ? Did you think about other countries ? In France, it's in May, 29 so it's not late for a motherday power even if for you, it's already late. (Who even care about anyway ?)

 

Plus, a "family" power directly, why not but xat won't working by this way. If they want to make a power for each, they will do it. If they do like you suggested, they will lose money on it (family thing), so that's why they do multiple powers of this kind because of money. (Am i wrong ? I don't think because it's the truth if you see about all animal power, about all valentine power, about all halloween power, about all christmas power .... )

 

And anyway, if they were to make "family" power, the next year a new power of this kind will be released again, so useless....

 

Btw, this idea is good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SlOom said:

 

Ok Paul, can you stop think only for your country ? Did you think about other countries ? In France, it's in May, 29 so it's not late for a motherday power even if for you, it's already late. (Who even care about anyway ?)

 

Plus, a "family" power directly, why not but xat won't working by this way. If they want to make a power for each, they will do it. If they do like you suggested, they will lose money on it (family thing), so that's why they do multiple powers of this kind because of money. (Am i wrong ? I don't think because it's the truth if you see about all animal power, about all valentine power, about all halloween power, about all christmas power .... )

 

And anyway, if they were to make "family" power, the next year a new power of this kind will be released again, so useless....

 

Btw, this idea is good.

can others stop thinking for there country? its funny you say that but someone else done the same so dont say that to me.

If you didn't care why did you bother moaning about what i said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Paul said:

can others stop thinking for there country? its funny you say that but someone else done the same so dont say that to me.

If you didn't care why did you bother moaning about what i said?

 

What "other" have to do with the topic? I'm talking about you. You're always spirited to link your country relative to powers while on xat there are lots of countries connected to xat.

 

If Mother's Day has already passed (for your country) is one thing, but do not forget that there are other countries and xat gives itself the right to make a power to this famous festival.

 

Do not forget also that it remains a "power" and not something important that you can actually have.

 

Plus, if I replied to your message, it's that something was wrong and did not like. Let us be free to respond to any message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never said it couldn't be made, i was just saying, nothing wrong with that.

 

I know its a power and didn't say it remains important.

 

To be honest this is pointless arguing over this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the same boat as Ryan. One power covering all I believe would not just be more efficient, but much more appreciated by the community rather than creating a separate power for each individual group. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a power for every little thing that happens?!  I disagree with this cause this would make xat seem like they're running out of ideas. (tired)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alexis said:

Have a power for every little thing that happens?!  I disagree with this cause this would make xat seem like they're running out of ideas. (tired)

Yeah, maybe we need a red nose power then xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alexis said:

Have a power for every little thing that happens?!  I disagree with this cause this would make xat seem like they're running out of ideas. (tired)

The thing is, they already DID run out of ideas. I mean look at the most recent power, it's just a glorified reverse ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

The thing is, they already DID run out of ideas. I mean look at the most recent power, it's just a glorified reverse ban.

 

Really? Damn lol, I didnt even know what the new power was. The name for it is pretty bizaare and the explanation for it on wiki makes it sound like its complicated/not user friendly... in the end its just a simple hug power with other functions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the first time in xat history that an actual suggestion has been made? :$ (If not, it probably only happens once a year).

 

Congratulations though! (hug)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crow said:

Is this the first time in xat history that an actual suggestion has been made? :$ (If not, it probably only happens once a year).

Far from it, and, I mean, technically 90% of the powers are smiley makers idea's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.