New Power (MothersDay)

ider

• Advanced Members

This could be the best power ever done, i think (affection) smile could be added to MothersDay power and something LIKE  (babythrow) those could be added to that power . 

i think it could be done cause that is one of the most important days in the world, our mothers Day.  http://prntscr.com/avyzr3  

(Mbabytrhow)(Mbabycrawling)(mpregnant)(Maffection)< This last one with the pink one smaller like a baby ofc.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

no nO No NO NO

This is everything xat should be moving away from. Having a mothersday power opens up fathers day power, siblings day power, grandparents day, godparents day, stepfamily day etc etc etc, and then we end up having more than 36 family powers like we do animal powers.

I support this concept, but PLEASE make a 'FAMILY' power that covers everything, not just an individual specific family event.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Ryan said:

no nO No NO NO

This is everything xat should be moving away from. Having a mothersday power opens up fathers day power, siblings day power, grandparents day, godparents day, stepfamily day etc etc etc, and then we end up having more than 36 family powers like we do animal powers.

I support this concept, but PLEASE make a 'FAMILY' power that covers everything, not just an individual specific family event.

The more individual powers the merrier. :$

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

PLEASE make a 'FAMILY' power that covers everything, not just an individual specific family event.

This is how it should be, we can fit all those categories into one. No doubt it'll go the other way and we will have a (mothersday), (lovemom), (mothers) every year.

• Advanced Members

Not trying to hop on the no bandwagon, but I sorta agree with Ryan and Stah that these should just be put into a power called Family. 

Every time a new idea for a power gets made, people always spam ideas that aren't necessary, for example: when statusglow was first released, everyone was suggesting statuscolor. When namegrad released, people began suggesting statusgrad, textgrad, nameflash, just stop. . .

So now we get a power that has the word 'day' in it:  (earthday), now people are beginning to suggest all these ideas with this word in it. Hell, I would not be surprised if we get every holiday by the end of 2016; the latest trends in xat powers always go out for a few months or so then they fade away... (looking at you gamebans and fx powers) :[ 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
On 24/4/2016 at 7:08 AM, Ryan said:

no nO No NO NO

No, :) there won't be a sibblings, godmother nor an uncle power.