EL REY's giving : win ANIMATE power

Maxo

• Advanced Members
On 11/9/2018 at 4:57 PM, maxo said:

i want to thank all users who participtes in my contests, it's a pleasure for me to see that thank you very much. Congratulations to @Sagaz who won the EASTERLOVE power send me a private message than contact me in xat.com/cambio to receive your prize. Thanks.

for others there are more chances to win with maxo, here i'd like to give the CLOUDS power to one lucky user on the forum.

RULES: 

- Reply with your regname and ID.

- Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified.

- One winner will be chosen MONDAY 12  november at 8:00 PM ( GMT ).

- If for some reasons the winner is held or has not contacted me within the 24 hours, another winner will be chosen with same way.

- You can contact me to receive the prize in xat.com/cambio 

good luck for all !

prize received, trank you bro!

• Maxo changed the title to EL REY's giving : win NOEL power
  • Wiki Translators

i want to thank all 14 users who participed in my contest really it means a lot for me thank you so much, congratulations to @Samuel who won the CLOUDS power send me a private message than contact me in xat.com/cambio to receive your prize. Thanks.

for others there are more chances to win with maxo, here i'd like to give the NOEL power to one lucky user on the forum.

RULES: 

- Reply with your regname and ID.

- Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified.

- One winner will be chosen FRIDAY 16  november at 8:00 PM ( GMT ).

- If for some reasons the winner is held or has not contacted me within the 24 hours, another winner will be chosen with same way.

- You can contact me to receive the prize in xat.com/cambio 

good luck for all !