xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

519 SUPERHALLOWEEN

Stif

Good idea! 

So the powers Halloween, Halloween2, Carve, Witch, Creepy, Allhallows, Halloscroll, Horror, Trickortreat prices will rise fast and thats good point. (goo)

Edited by Guest
Information updated already.

• Advanced Members

Yep good thing I bought several powers of it before Halloween because prices are getting higher at the moment.

4 minutes ago, SethTI said:

I knew it! I already have all the powers for it, too! Sweet! Thank you for this sueprhalloween power- Predicted it several months back.

I'm guessing, you have predicted for the SuperHoliday/SuperChristmas too?:$

• Award 3

2 minutes ago, Crow said:

There's a few more powers you could add to it:

Spooky, Vampyre, Scary, Reaper, Boo, Graveyard, Skull, Halloscroll

Yes right, i agree with you! Halloscroll already in list but, since the superanime and supersummer has 9 powers to collect so thats why they only did choose this following powers Halloween, Halloween2, Carve, Witch, Creepy, Allhallows, Halloscroll, Horror, Trickortreat. 

• Wiki Translators

anime superanime, halloween halloween2 superhalloween ... no new ideas no diligence a limited way of thinking, the same powers with a same names with a very very little diferences, i don't support this idea i don't like it

Edited by maxo

• Advanced Members

Very good idea for superhalloween.

halloween  horror carve  halloween2  trickortreat   creepy  allhallows   witch   halloscroll

Spooky  Vampyre  Scary   Reaper   Boo   Graveyard   Skull 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, maxo said:

anime superanime, halloween halloween2 superhalloween ... no new ideas no diligence a limited way of thinking, the same powers with a same names with a very very little diferences, i don't support this idea i don't like it

One of the idea of these powers is to get people to buy the powers to collect so the price will go up. Another reason is, people love to use old pawns, and with these kind of powers, you are able to use them.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, 6 said:

Yep good thing I bought several powers of it before Halloween because prices are getting higher at the moment.

I'm guessing, you have predicted for the SuperHoliday/SuperChristmas too?:$

I have, yeah

• Volunteers

Note to wiki editors since it seems to be on all superpowers wiki:

or disable it via your powers list.

You can't disable the power via powers list. It has been made to not be disabled via the powers list.

Also, if you disable by using the cmd, it won't appear in powers list so you will have to enable it via the cmd again.

faV64b0.png

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members
On 10/20/2018 at 6:45 AM, Crow said:

Here's a few more potential collections we could have:

Superchristmas (Reveal hidden contents)

Snowy, Christmas, Winter, Snowman, Reindeer, Santa, Treefx, Claus, Winterland, Noel, Reveal, Holidays, Choirhug, Sleighhug, Ornaments, Tropicalxmas, Christmix, Kxmas, Xmasscroll, Xmasfactory

Supernewyear (Reveal hidden contents)

Newyear, Celebrate, Hogmanay, Lunar, Fireworkshug, Songkran, Sparklefx

Supervalentine (Reveal hidden contents)

Heart, Valentine, Heartfx, Burningheart, Kheart, Romance, Sweetheart, Amore, Valfx, Easterlove, Lovemix, Lovehug, Lovemix2, Lovefx, Lovetest, Heartbreak

Superstpatrick (Reveal hidden contents)

Irish, Luck, Patrick, Patrickfx

Supereaster (Reveal hidden contents)

Kchick, Eggs, Eggy, Easteregg, Blubunni, Easterlove, Ebunny, Easterland, Anichick, Ribunny, Eggie

Superanimal (Reveal hidden contents)

Sea, Gkbear, Gkkitty, Animal, Gkpanda, Snakeban, Kchick, Kdog, Reindeer, Kduck, Kat, Ksheep, Kbee, Kpig, Pony, Kmouse, Kmonkey, Kfox, Kcow, Froggy, Arachnid, Ladybug, Snail, Hamster, Blubunni, Bird, Ceebear, Lions, Roosters, Tigers, Caterpillar, Ebunny, Koala, Worm, Kwolf, Elephant, Meow, Kaoears, Kgiraffe, Mousie, Toad, Anichick, Ribunny, Hedgehog, Fishbowl, Cuticorn, Puppy, Owlie, Octo, Sqanimal, Dragons, Hippos, Birdie, Kitcup, Guineapig, Raccoons, Gorilla

Superfoodanddrink (Reveal hidden contents)

Fruit, Feast, Candy, Eggs, Eggy, Cooking, Farm, Fruities, Cupcake, Coffee, Chocolate, Ricebowl, Onion, Popcorns, Kawaii, Kveggie, Nuts, Cups, Pizzas, Koffee

brb, buying EP.

• Haha 1

• Volunteers

Missing superhalloween pawns have been fixed.

They require to add p1 before the name.

p1cdn, p1scythe, p1mummy, p1frk.

Edit from 26/10/2018: It should look this way on getStrip6: 

?c=S_p1p1cdn%23_50_50_c.png

?c=S_p1p1scythe%23_50_50_c.png

?c=S_p1p1mummy%23_50_50_c.png

?c=S_p1p1frk%23_50_50_c.png

Edited by SLOom