Xat Reserve

BLUEMAN2008

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello

I've bought new ID and want to transfer all my powers to it. When I try to transfer from my current reg just one power Namecolor it says Xat Reserve for about 2000 xats.

Can you please remove that reserve from my account, I'm paid user and just want to change to another ID. My current ID is 172882348. I just need to transfer Namecolor to my self (another ID).

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi, your reserve will reduce overtime. Eventually all of your xats will be cleared and freely transferable. You will usually have to wait it out. However, if its an extremely large amount that will have you waiting for a long time before you can use your xats, you can ask for it to be reduced in a ticket.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, BLUEMAN2008 said:

Hello

I've bought new ID and want to transfer all my powers to it. When I try to transfer from my current reg just one power Namecolor it says Xat Reserve for about 2000 xats.

Can you please remove that reserve from my account, I'm paid user and just want to change to another ID. My current ID is 172882348. I just need to transfer Namecolor to my self (another ID).

That happend because you bought xats via paypal or card ..  fT5THOy.png

Also  see wiki what and how to reduce / remove limit .  

xat.wiki/Reserve  

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I think with 2000 xats reserve you'll most likely have to wait it out as creating ticket won't guarantee that you'll a reduce on your reserve with 2k xats.