Deleting an ID

Christina

• Advanced Members

I am posting this here so people are aware in general.

When deleting an ID, EVERYONE is receiving Error 46.

Its not an issue with lost k2.

I would just refer the users on help to open a ticket to make volunteers aware. Help staff is stating other reasons to the users, causing them to be upset.

People are also upset that the response has been you need to pay 1k for the fix on ticket replys, when it is not users fault.  I feel all volunteers should be aware of the issue.

Brandon can verify this thread.  

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

i hope Brandon verify as soon possible ... and is not fair to ask 1k  for issue ...is not our fault for this ...and same i hope they fixed it fast .. i'm angry (ugh):$:(

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, M00N said:

i hope Brandon verify as soon possible ... and is not fair to ask 1k  for issue ...is not our fault for this ...and same i hope they fixed it fast .. i'm angry (ugh):$:(

Just give it time.  Like I been telling all.  It will get fixed.  

Elie you may be aware but not all are. This thread may save users time and aggravation and then they do not come look for me.  LOL   Thx though <3

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Never have I ever seen someone say that it costs 1k to fix the issue. Most of the time when the user asks for help on the Help chat, Brandon or Verite fix the issue on the spot. As for "Help staff are stating other reasons to the users, causing them to be upset," can you please explain? From what I've seen and from from my personal experience, we always guide the user into making a ticket. (That's actually if Brandon or Verite are not on the chat at the time.)

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
41 minutes ago, Mark said:

Never have I ever seen someone say that it costs 1k to fix the issue. Most of the time when the user asks for help on the Help chat, Brandon or Verite fix the issue on the spot. As for "Help staff are stating other reasons to the users, causing them to be upset," can you please explain? From what I've seen and from from my personal experience, we always guide the user into making a ticket. (That's actually if Brandon or Verite are not on the chat at the time.)

Believe me i saw screen from someone abouth this 1k  (i will try to ask again and show you) ...and about upset ...i'm very upset  cuz i made ticket in 19.04 and actually i dont have reply and gues what ...another user made ticket yesterday morning and have 2 reply...same departament same error same problem ...and i will show you screen ( http://prntscr.com/avli52  ,   http://prntscr.com/avlivd )  !! What you say about this ? i have reason to be or not upset ??is this fair to happen? all ask to be patience but when i see this can i be more patience or i'm right to be upset? ...

• Advanced Members

No one insult them ... where you guys see all this ??? ..and if you read better you can see  i said  (i will try to get again the screen cuz i delete history of browser and i dont have it anymore but i will try to add as soon posible) !

• Advanced Members

@M00N I don't see what those screenshots of your ticket have to do with anything to be honest.

You need to be patient when it comes to ticket replies. That's always been that way. Volunteers deal with many tickets so all you can do is wait. You don't need to get upset over that. And about help staff supposedly charging 1k, next time do take a screenshot. It's not true. Getting your k2 fixed is free. Nobody charges 1k so you don't have to be upset about that either.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

If you have those 'screenshot' from someone saying about this '1k' asking for payment then please do private message Brandon (help main owner) to let him know and so that he could take proper actions about it. Posting and pinpointing it here would only cause drama and misunderstanding.

• Volunteers
4 minutes ago, 6 said:

If you have those 'screenshot' from someone saying about this '1k' asking for payment then please do private message Brandon (help main owner) to let him know and so that he could take proper actions about it. Posting and pinpointing it here would only cause drama and misunderstanding.

Someone's definitely getting demoted if the claims are true. nc1sug.png

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Christina said:

People are also upset that the response has been you need to pay 1k for the fix on ticket replys, when it is not users fault.  I feel all volunteers should be aware of the issue.

Brandon can verify this thread.  

No one said anything about help staff asking for 1k for help? She was saying that the fee to delete your account is 1k, as said by the vols, on the ticket. 

Obviously if someone was going to make an accusation like you people think Christina is making, this topic would be locked already cause it would've caused drama. 

Yall jump to conclusions real quick, damn.

• Award 1