Error: Login 1

Seven

• Members

I get this error ever couple of weeks. Happens both on application and browser. Locks me out of my accounts from the duration of minutes to a week. Any idea why this occurs? If so is there a fix on my side?

Edit: Currently locked out been a few hours.

Edited by Seven

• Bot Service Providers

Some errors happened to me too.

I think errors should be added to the xatwiki, or at least explain the steps needed to fix in the app by itself.

Current way like "blocked for a while" - ERROR 4, wtf is ERROR 4? Not all users knows.

This may be changed.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Laming said:

Some errors happened to me too.

I think errors should be added to the xatwiki, or at least explain the steps needed to fix in the app by itself.

Current way like "blocked for a while" - ERROR 4, wtf is ERROR 4? Not all users knows.

This may be changed.

That error is fixable by changing your password. From the testing I've done. Error 4 can be fixed through a password change. I can't find a fix for error 1. Adding them in a separate wiki for moblie would be efficient. 

• Award 1