ENERGY, new FX

SLOom

• Volunteers

ENERGY POWER

I noticed that there was no "FX" power for quite some time and turning on some powers.

I had an idea of "FX" which could be "interesting" (or not for some) although they exist some smileys about, except that the smilies below are in form "circle".

There were 4 types of smileys: (energy)(energy2)(energy3)(energy4).

96i4nq.png

For a better quality

Energy : http://prntscr.com/avb1u1 | Energy2 : http://prntscr.com/avb1zl | Energy3 : http://prntscr.com/avb245 | Energy4 : http://prntscr.com/avb27c

Of course, I didn't "designed" the smilies, I just took some pictures of google image and I removed the background. (Sorry for the quality, huh.)

I do not know what you think about this .. (I'm not good as all to suggest something)

EDIT (from my another post): 

Yes it would have some options like to change the speed and the direction of the effect, 

Example for the speed :

Ex: (d#energy#ws10) (ws = speed)

Max speed = 10

Example for the direction :

wdl = on the left side

wdr = on the right side

wdc = on the center

wdt = on the top

wdb = on the bottom

That's an example. After you can also combine both options. (E.g : (d#energy#ws10#wdr) )

• Award 1

• Volunteers

FX options ? I didn't tought about.

Yes it would have some options like to change the speed and the direction of the effect, 

Example for the speed :

Ex: (d#energy#ws10) (ws = speed)

Max speed = 10

Example for the direction :

wdl = on the left side

wdr = on the right side

wdc = on the center

wdt = on the top

wdb = on the bottom

That's an example. After you can also combine both options. (E.g : (d#energy#ws10#wdr) )

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Looks good, although I've never rly used fx powers. 

I guess it will look good with num power. Mostly users who uses fx powers adds num.

• Wiki Editors

I wouldn't mind another FX power.

Even though it's been done before, maybe adding a mutable number of streaks coming out of some of these energies might be nice, for another FX option.

3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Offtopic, isn't there a option on xat, like to disable all effects of every smiley, which users with lag can activate?

You can disable smiley animations with $sanimate=off

• Volunteers
4 hours ago, Elie said:

Don't give them more ideas to lag the chat. ?

If admins/smileys makers create a power on having the means to reduce the lags, it should work fine and without lag.

Some powers which are not FX making lags on the chat. (E.g: clouds.)

So I see no reason why they could not make a FX like this especially we should have the same number of power by category and not let a category on the side because it is "laggy".

If it makes you lag, just disable animations like people said. (shrug)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

i suggested a power with those effects i said velocity and then someone said name should be fixed and be speed a power that speed and slow the powers effeccts example (hadouken#s-1) to put slow and (hadouken#s+2) faster i did it in the last Forum

i suggested a power with those effects i said velocity and then someone said name should be fixed and be speed a power that speed and slow the powers effeccts example (hadouken#s-1) to put slow and (hadouken#s+2) faster i did it in the last Forum