Statusgrad

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Marya11211 said:

Lol ! That is funny :d  . Just last night i ask  in loja  what is next power ? '' statusgrad '' ..  and look ..  

My mind .. how today is day 7 .. and soon day 8 day for women , i hope this week something only for woman :$:$ 

Then sorry  if..  

^^ 

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Sifu said:

The first time people were also complaining about the kaoani powers when they were released. Give this some time guys, maybe you will like more color powers.

Yeah and people still hate it when these are released, lol

• Award 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Not a great idea. xat already has Namegrad. We don't need anymore because it would overdo it.. A LOT. And then if we have Statusgrad.. then they're gonna continue the grad family with some more powers called Textgrad, Pawngrad, Hatgrad, etc. Then xat would really be a colorful place.  (rolleyes)

• Wiki Editors

Let's be honest, admins probably considered adding it when they made namegrad and this will probably happen in future. There's no need to suggest this and expect to get a test power.

Some of you may not like waiting but I'm sure everyone would complain if both powers were released at once, it'd be a “rip off”. 

I personally don't like the idea of being able to add a custom gradient color effect to your status message (I'm not a big fan of namegrad either), but since you already have the ability to do that in your name, I don't see any reason to not add it.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Statusgrad? Naw m8.

Give us chatbuttongrad (with the added ability to edit text color. Might be abused, but we can just report those chats) pls n thx.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Elie said:

Statusgrad? Naw m8.

Give us chatbuttongrad (with the added ability to edit text color. Might be abused, but we can just report those chats) pls n thx.

God no.

• Volunteers
10 hours ago, tamisco said:

for me, namegrad is enough as color power.. :)

Noooo, we need Scrollgrad, Chatnamegrad, Chattitlegrad, Pawngrad, Buttonsgrad, Homepagegrad, Textgrad, Hatgrad, Glowgrad, Avatarshadowgrad... :)

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
37 minutes ago, Junior said:

Noooo, we need Scrollgrad, Chatnamegrad, Chattitlegrad, Pawngrad, Buttonsgrad, Homepagegrad, Textgrad, Hatgrad, Glowgrad, Avatarshadowgrad... :)

Oh god imagine glowgrad and namegrad.. :'( ew.

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, Junior said:

omg you have me in tears "AvatarShadowgrad" xD

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Junior said:

Then Stalingrad, Leningrad, Petrograd...

...MotherRussia power?

• Award 2