FrozenZuke

Statusgrad

Personally, I think namegrad is enough. However, it could potentially happen. I just think it'd be too distracting if people had both namegrad and statusgrad activated. 

Honestly, I don't doubt that it will be added eventually.

I agree with Lemona though, it could get distracting and somewhat annoying depending on the colors people use.

No more gradients! No more gradients! No more gradients!

I love Namegrad, but that should be it... any more would just be overkill and would make the chats very very ugly.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steven said:

No more gradients! No more gradients! No more gradients!

I love Namegrad, but that should be it... any more would just be overkill and would make the chats very very ugly.

I agree. Personally I am getting sick of color powers; I want to see more useful functions or feature updates instead from the admins. Please admins, don't make statusgrad in the future.

Would be more surprised if they didn't make a statusgrad at this point. I agree with Steven that it would look messy/ugly. 

I don't really like the idea of statusgrad. But textglow and textcolor and textgrad.... would be amazing.

I don't mind statusgrad. Just as long as the whole "grad" thing isn't overused like pawngrad or textgrad.

5 minutes ago, Scrub said:

I don't really like the idea of statusgrad. But textglow and textcolor and textgrad.... would be amazing.

Please tell me that's sarcasm.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr.Guppy said:

Please tell me that's sarcasm.

I could see it happening eventually tbh. Or a group power that changes the colour of text on the chat. 

I agree that there are too much colour powers, and statusgrad wouldn't look appealing, it would just look messy and too colourful.

53 minutes ago, Mr.Guppy said:

textglow , textcolor and textgrad. that would look  to messy and too colourful on xat .  Xat needs to focus on smiles or group powers . we have enough colour on xat now . it's my opinion.

I also disaree with statusgrad, namegrad is really enough as color power, more are not necessary.

Lol ! That is funny :d  . Just last night i ask  in loja  what is next power ? '' statusgrad '' ..  and look ..  

My mind .. how today is day 7 .. and soon day 8 day for women , i hope this week something only for woman :$:$ 

Then sorry  if..  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marya11211 said:

Lol ! That is funny :d  . Just last night i ask  in loja  what is next power ? '' statusgrad '' ..  and look .. 

XD You never know. 

• Like 1

Truth is, any power could be made. Whether it's a nice power or not is not up to you. Complaining about a power is however. If it's made, oh well. If it's not, oh well. 

but yeah at this rate it's probably coming.