Unblock PostImages

SethTI

Question

• Advanced Members

This is the third time this has happened now- They keep unblocking it after I request it, but this shouldn't keep happening. Why in the world does Postimg keep getting blocked from inner & outer BG usage? It's so annoying, constantly having to switch over. Please, can postimg be unblocked?

Screenshots:

When trying to add outer bg with postimages:

ABltv28.png

Inner:  (Shows as "blocked image"

HtqqGYs.png

Trying to add inner from "extra features" page:

aS57d00.png

The intended inner BG: (Outer BG was just an example)

Classroom_Halloween_Con.png

And no, it's not a problem with the size- It's worked multiple times before. It has nothing to do with the size.

Response to Laming: I can't use any other photo site because:

Photobucket, Tinypic (I think) & Cubeupload make the image messed up looking (Super JPEG)

Imgur makes the image look much more pixelated, but it's the best backup because it at least works a bit. But I want postimages because it's the best quality of image no matter the size of it.

Edited by SethTI

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors
1 hour ago, Laming said:

https://cubeupload.com (which is now required account) -- WIKI EDITORS NEED TO UPDATE THE XATWIKI "IMAGES"

The Images article has been updated. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The newest revision will go live for the translated versions of the page as soon as it's marked for translation. For any future requests, please use the edit request form or contact us privately, if you would prefer. Wiki editors do not read every single topic, meaning that there is a high chance that your request will be ignored if your post it in random topics.

Edited by Arthur

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, SLOom said:

Hello @SethTI,

I have received an answer from the administrator about your issue and it seems that postimg.cc has been unblocked. 

ok06s9H.png

Can you try and tell me if it works for you ?

Thank you.

Works, thank you!