Antiquity power New Suggestions

iRataBlanca
Message added by LaFleur

This has been added with the (classic) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/classic

• Volunteers

Ahhhhh seeing them makes me miss them even more. But I think the new ones look a lot better besides a few of them on here. It's been suggested numerous times but I doubt they'll ever be brought back. :( 

Otherwise, yes!!!!! 

(@Seyon WOOOOO INLOVE)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Paul said:

I don't think this should be a power since these are standard smilies, there must be another way to add these, without making them a power

- Maybe something like tickle, you do something security related and get these smilies. Or just free for everyone to use, like (obiggrin) oldbiggrin.

vum3o8p.png

• Advanced Members

I would like to add on to the power. The first emoticon should be the (power) emoticon, because it does come from that Era and that emoticon can finally be put to use. And instead of antiquity, we should rename it to classic. And the smiles can be (cpower) (cangry) ect. 

• Advanced Members

I personally think that most of the new(ish) smilies are a step in the right direction.

I've seen a few companies bring out "traditional" versions of items when they have been changed or visually updated, but quickly jumping back out of the idea, realizing that they'd rather respect the old by pushing the bar as far as they can by releasing better quality content rather than releasing nostalgic but archaic content.

I think xat should also stick to this idea. They should keep releasing newer and fresher powers rather than taking a step back to make some users happy.

TL;DR: xat should not implement this idea, but instead should keep raising the bar by releasing better (in terms of quality and animation) powers.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
9 minutes ago, Mencee said:

I still support this idea after numerous threads for this suggestion. 

I'll see you on the next one then, when this gets reposted in a few months 8-)

• Award 2

• 5 months later...