Jump to content
iSanty

Grim Power [FLASH]

Recommended Posts

:o  Wow! Grim is very good. I loved the smilies, the pawns and the hug. Grim reminded me Reaper, although it has different smilies. Good job! 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Angelo said:

So, when is iSanty becoming a smiley maker? 8-) 

SOON!?(rolleyes)

 

Hello iSanty - Another very creative, successful, beautiful suggestion.:o

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Admin should at least give his point of opinion in each of the ideas provided by the users. That would lift their spirits to keep doing all the work that is to make MORE good suggestions. It is not too late to change the point of view that users have towards the Admin, a being that only appears a few times a week in a xat and then disappears as if nothing. I'm sure that more than one of the users who have incredible power to create suggestions would be super happy with an "I like the suggestion" from Admin.

 

As always, great suggestion Santy, you have a supernatural gift.

  • Award 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samuel said:

I think Admin should at least give his point of opinion in each of the ideas provided by the users. That would lift their spirits to keep doing all the work that is to make MORE good suggestions. It is not too late to change the point of view that users have towards the Admin, a being that only appears a few times a week in a xat and then disappears as if nothing. I'm sure that more than one of the users who have incredible power to create suggestions would be super happy with an "I like the suggestion" from Admin.

You should realize that it takes time to review and respond to suggestions, which they could use to spend on doing things that are considered high priority. If they take time to review and respond to suggestions, they will end up delaying other things (including the development of HTML5 and mobile, and replies on xAdmin ticket department, which already take time.) The coins outweigh the pros, in my opinion, meaning I would rather keep it as is for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Arthur said:

You should realize that it takes time to review and respond to suggestions, which they could use to spend on doing things that are considered high priority. If they take time to review and respond to suggestions, they will end up delaying other things (including the development of HTML5 and mobile, and replies on xAdmin ticket department, which already take time.) The coins outweigh the pros, in my opinion, meaning I would rather keep it as is for now.

I agree. But both you and I know that the admin sees the suggestions, perhaps in his free time.. Would a lot of his time take away a simple feedback comment or a reaction? I do not think so and if I think that is necessary.

Edited by Samuel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 3:19 PM, SethTI said:

didnt give me credit for coming up with the name? :$

 

Nice power!

hahaha, credits to Seth for coming up with the name, ty bro

 

On 9/23/2018 at 3:32 PM, Ravey said:

Such a great power for halloween! I love the designs

thank you! I love that you love my designs.

 

On 9/23/2018 at 4:34 PM, BRABO said:

:o  Wow! Grim is very good. I loved the smilies, the pawns and the hug. Grim reminded me Reaper, although it has different smilies. Good job! 

Thank you bro! Glad to hear that! really!

 

23 hours ago, Angelo said:

So, when is iSanty becoming a smiley maker? 8-) 

It would be nice haha 

 

23 hours ago, Bau said:

SOON!?(rolleyes)

 

Hello iSanty - Another very creative, successful, beautiful suggestion.:o

Thank you bro!

 

22 hours ago, Samuel said:

I think Admin should at least give his point of opinion in each of the ideas provided by the users. That would lift their spirits to keep doing all the work that is to make MORE good suggestions. It is not too late to change the point of view that users have towards the Admin, a being that only appears a few times a week in a xat and then disappears as if nothing. I'm sure that more than one of the users who have incredible power to create suggestions would be super happy with an "I like the suggestion" from Admin.

 

As always, great suggestion Santy, you have a supernatural gift.

Thank you bro! 

 

 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 10:11 PM, Arthur said:

You should realize that it takes time to review and respond to suggestions, which they could use to spend on doing things that are considered high priority. If they take time to review and respond to suggestions, they will end up delaying other things (including the development of HTML5 and mobile, and replies on xAdmin ticket department, which already take time.) The coins outweigh the pros, in my opinion, meaning I would rather keep it as is for now.

See an image and reply something is not hard.

 

I like the idea, and I think Santy can become Smiley Maker with all those ideas/style of designing stuff NOT KAWAII (already done 200 powers like this and this is really boring). All of them are diff, not following just ONE style.

  • Award 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.