Luig

Glasses

LaFleur

This has been added with the (glasses) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/glasses

Message added by LaFleur

Hello Luig, I think this suggestion has been in the past, I'm not sure. (hmm)

And I think it's a brilliant idea, I support this idea. (rolleyes)

I don't like much this idea, but I know it would be nice for others, this is easy to make, I have made some simple examples to show:

EXAMPLES:

otV3Pda.png ShxVQJR.png  DAvacxU.png  R4Jl9oM.png

EXAMPLES ON xat:

• SOME BASIC GLASSES ADDED ON xat

1EMXhYs.gif

• USING GLASSES ON SMILEYS

pzBCxo5.gif  a0fzpN8.gif

• CHANGING GLASSES COLOR

oX2S9HA.gif

• Wow 2

They sure do look good, but why a power? What about being some new free smilies? I don’t see anyone buying a power with a few glasses.

just a smilies with glasses and what else ? nothing (hmm) Add to your idea other things, for example hug, mixed codes with others powers or smilies ... i don't know try to add a possibilities don't let it very very very simple like this 

Thank you all for the support, the power has been made. If you have any suggestion for Glasses, please check the post below.