Login pin link not appearing in e-mail

Damien

Question

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

1) Check spam/junk folder

2) Ensure info@xat.com is not blacklisted on your email

3) A common solution may be to try triggering the email to be sent multiple times, as you mentioned. (4-5 times)

4) Ensure you’re checking the correct email address and not an unrelated one

If all 1-4 fails, one of two things may be occuring

A) You need to wait a couple of hours. Normally emails take up to 30 minutes to arrive, but a safe number to wait is 24 hours. This may be that the email server is just slow. If after 24 hours and multiple attempts to send the email, and you have no email, ==> Switch your account email to G-mail to ensure no further issues.

B) Your email provider filters out emails it may think are malicious/irrelevant, and thusly may not be receiving all mail from info@xat.com. Fix ==> Switch your account email to G-mail.

These are the tips/fixes I know, and generally don’t leave much room for error.

• Advanced Members

Just want to add a little info.

From most users that I have encountered having this issue are usually using aol/yahoo/hotmail email providers which has been an issue receiving emails from xat. So as Angelo said above, they can switch up to gmail account which is recommended to use.

Edited by 6
added 'can'

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, 6 said:

From most users that I have encountered having this issue are usually using aol/yahoo/hotmail email providers which has been an issue receiving emails from xat. So as Angelo said above, they can switch up to gmail account which is recommended to use.

This happens with gmail too.

Changing the browser should solve the problem.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, 6 said:

@6for me I have not confront any issues when using with Hotmail while I log in xat