Swamp Power Request

Swamp

• Members

I would like to request a Swamp Power. Including alligators, crocodiles, snakes, and a few others. Also maybe some new pawns with it . I would love a alligator that moves in and out like (aqshark)  does. Or possibility an alligator opening and closing his jaw. I do believe there would be many people interested in this power. It would be something new to play with Including new animals that we do not currently have. I would truly love this power as I feel many others would especially those other like myself who live near, in or around swamps. Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated 

• Volunteers
56 minutes ago, Swamp said:

It would be something new to play with Including new animals that we do not currently have.

Amen to this. We're missing crocodiles, dinosaurs, zebras, goats, seals and probably a million other animals too. At least smiley makers can never run out of ideas, since there are 8.7 million known animal species (source: BBC News). =)

Swamp hippo agrees with this suggestion! nc1sug.png

• Members

I think an alligator power would be awesome or even one with swamp creatures also including some awesome looking pawns for this new power as well. I spend alot on the animal smileys think we really could use more for animals such as alligators, crocodiles, seahorse, unicorns, etc. This idea is a great idea

• Advanced Members
On 21/4/2016 at 7:59 PM, Crow said:

Amen to this. We're missing crocodiles, dinosaurs, zebras, goats, seals and probably a million other animals too. At least smiley makers can never run out of ideas, since there are 8.7 million known animal species (source: BBC News). =)

Swamp hippo agrees with this suggestion! nc1sug.png

hahaha omg @Crow =)))

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Uh, not sure if I'm seeing things.. but is anyone else suspicious with all the alt accounts commenting to support the idea?

• 1 to very few posts.
  • Hasn't visited since Thursday on join date.

Seems clear to me.. Either way it's not a bad suggestion but please don't take desperate measures to support your idea with alts. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Mencee said:

Uh, not sure if I'm seeing things.. but is anyone else suspicious with all the alt accounts commenting to support the idea?

• 1 to very few posts.
  • Hasn't visited since Thursday on join date.

Seems clear to me.. Either way it's not a bad suggestion but please don't take desperate measures to support your idea with alts. 

Now where you say it, xD

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Was watching some Steve Irwin (rip) videos lately and i thought a power like this would be great to dedicate to him. 

Some smiley (maybe with yellow hairs).. 

- that feeds a tiger (example: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/160121113508-steve-irwin-tiger-australia-zoo-exlarge-169.jpg)

- that feeds a crocodile

- with a moving snake in the arms, whatever

- with a scuttling spider