PawnColor,PawnGrad,PawnWave

drdrin

• Members

Could use the same namecolor setting, namegrad, namewave

So we do not have our names and peaks, we do not have photos and we do not print the images as they do not fit, but we just imagine the nuclei of our nicks or names

It would be much more fun to be able to change pawn name in 2 or 3 colors

Following the line of the  , PawnColor PawnGrad PawnWave !

PawnColor 

A Collor
(hat#00001#ffffff)
PawnGrad

Two stop colors 

Three stop colors

(hat#ac58fa#grad#r-45#fcfcfc#FA58F4#o2)

PawnWave

Two running colors

three running colors

(hat#00000#grad#fcfcfc#1e90ff)

--------------- 

could you make that option by following the lines of the other power  namecolor setting, namegrad, namewave  ?

Edited by drdrin

• Members
4 minutes ago, SethTI said:

Demasiadas cores num chat xat. e isso arruinaria poderes como blueman, pink, ruby, gold, etc.

It depends on each one, as your growth in xat.com you will buy the pawn, example starts buying pink , blueman , gold , ruby , pawncolor, pawngrad, pawnwave, this will depend on your money only if you have this condition or not power to have powers

• Members
6 minutes ago, maxo said:

i think it's complicated to use the method of namecolor namegrad namewave at hat's codes or pawn i think also they are not compatible i don't know but i think also that will not work

It would be interesting to make a test put into practice make it work I think the same color commands in nicknames may also be the same as the pawn, or I do not agree with you friend, we have to do with the programmers of xat.com and it is a good or bad idea (victory)

• Members
1 hour ago, Aspect said:

O xat é bastante lento como é com todos os poderes atuais que temos, não precisamos de mais lag.

Desculpe, mas não suporto esta sugestão. Talvez no futuro, quando o xat tiver servidores melhores, essa sugestão será implementada.

I have a gamer i7 2 tera gamer computer and a gforce video card, and 16 gigabytes of memory, I'm playing steam and typing with people from xat, I have no friend lag

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Aspect said:

Sorry, but I do not support this suggestion. Maybe in the future when xat has better servers this suggestion will be implemented.

The lag you get when you go in is not xat, is flash, so that comment seems a little bit wrong.

Edited by Leandro
  • Thanks 1

• Bot Service Providers
17 minutes ago, drdrin said:

I have a gamer i7 2 tera gamer computer and a gforce video card, and 16 gigabytes of memory, I'm playing steam and typing with people from xat, I have no friend lag

You're not everybody. If you have 8, 16, 32, 64 GB then good for you, but a lot of users can't afford it, I have a i9 7900x, gtx 1070 and 16 gb and sometimes with some weird CSS I can get some lag, it depends of the browser, flash is already a old stuff running in 11 - 14 FPS then forcing a lot of frames won't be good for other people.

Edit:

Powers like that were already suggested and not added, I think xat won't be a "rainbow place" m8

Edited by Laming
UPPERCASE
  • Haha 1

• Members
42 minutes ago, Laming said:

Você não é todo mundo. Se você tem 8, 16, 32, 64 GB, em seguida, bom para você, mas muitos usuários não podem pagar, tenho uma i9 7900x, gtx 1070 e 16 gb e às vezes com alguns CSS estranho posso obter algum atraso, isso depende do navegador, o flash já é um material antigo rodando em 11 - 14 FPS e então forçar muitos frames não será bom para outras pessoas.

Editar:

Poderes como esse já foram sugeridos e não adicionados, acho que o xat não vai ser um "lugar de arco-íris" m8

Your comment about rainbow is being funny

Advanced Member with Useless Reply

(toj)

• Advanced Members

wait wait wait. now you need a good CPU for xat? Cuz everyone is showing off their CPU, memory RAM and graphics card. You will get lag on internet no matter what your CPU is. Lag has nothing to do with CPU/memory/graphics card. 

Also I don't get your suggestion, you want a rainbow pawn? You want a black pawn? You want a flying pawn ? You want to use Namegrad + Namewave as a pawn?? Can you even imagine how that would look ??? 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/18/2018 at 7:27 PM, Lunala said:

wait wait wait. now you need a good CPU for xat? Cuz everyone is showing off their CPU, memory RAM and graphics card. You will get lag on internet no matter what your CPU is. Lag has nothing to do with CPU/memory/graphics card. 

Also I don't get your suggestion, you want a rainbow pawn? You want a black pawn? You want a flying pawn ? You want to use Namegrad + Namewave as a pawn?? Can you even imagine how that would look ??? 

They seem to be programmers, Must work on the xat.com team, They know a lot

I'm confused 

We should ask for the computer requirements to get into the xat, we should ask for information which better computer to get into the xat, because our friend laming has a better technology i9 better processor to work in games and when you enter the xat gets lag, now I ask you what would be the best processor? if an i9 processor hangs imagine the ones under it

(rolleyes)

• 2 weeks later...