(angelofdeath) or (AOD) power!

TinkerDoodle

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, I have a new suggestion. It's safe to say that we all love (angel) and its flying mechanic. However, the same old wings get boring, and some people would like something different. So my suggestion is the an angel of death power! Like the angel power, there shouldn't be a lot of smiles. So here we go:

Emoticons: 

(AngelOfDeath) or (DAngel) or (AOD)- What makes this emoticon different from angel is the wings. The wings on here can have dark shadows wrapped around it, and as they flap, they can have a light shadow follow it. You can change the colors of the darkness and the mist to better fit the theme of the rest of your smile. The actual face can be the typical smile that angel has of they can create something new. Here are a few examples of the shadow effect. Example1  Example2  Example3 Example4. Here's an example of the wings itself. Example. Here's a face that the smiley makers can do. Example.

(Scythe)- This can be any Scythe with the same shadow effects revolving around it, and it can have some blood dripping from the tip, but I think that's a bit too graphic.Example.

(DSacrifice)- This one can be the AoD emoticon sacrificing animals (preferably the animal powers already created). I don't have an example for this, you guys can use your imagination for this. 

Pawns: 

(DPawn)- This can be the pawn holding the Scythe.

That's really about it, the main reason why I'm not including a lot of emoticons is because I want the makers to really focus on the main emoticon itself, I feel this power has a lot of potential. The main reason why I'm suggesting this is because xat is missing some new Gothic styled powers, and I feel many people have Gothic themed smiles/names, and this power can be a great addition and it will be a fantastic break from all the cute powers we've been getting. 

All images used are not mine, I got them all from google. 

Side suggestion. 

We should be able to see emoticons in the chat scroll. Like /s Welcome! (Hi), the hi emotion shows. It's really a QOL update but still. 

I'm just gonna be adding this to all my suggestions till it gets added. :'(

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Side suggestion. 

We should be able to see emoticons in the chat scroll. Like /s Welcome! (Hi), the hi emotion shows. It's really a QOL update but still. 

Love it!  Dark angel idea is nice too.  

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Side suggestion. 

Would love to be able to see this happen.

Great power suggestion as well! 

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, xCody said:

Would love to be able to see this happen.

Great power suggestion as well! 

25 minutes ago, Christina said:

Love it!  Dark angel idea is nice too.  

I hope they add my side suggestion soon, because it feels a bit weird that they didn't add this a long time ago. And thanks for the support guys <3.

• Volunteers

Emos of xat rejoice! k0oupw.png Next month is Friday the 13th too - a good excuse to make an evil power!

Can we get some proper blood splattering effects with this smiley, please? The other one looks dated.

45 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

(DSacrifice)- This one can be the AoD emoticon sacrificing animals (preferably the animal powers already created). I don't have an example for this, you guys can use your imagination for this. 

Maybe we can sacrifice that goat power suggested the other weeknc1sug.png

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Crow said:

Emos of xat rejoice! k0oupw.png Next month is Friday the 13th too - a good excuse to make an evil power! Can we get some proper blood splattering effects with this smiley, please? The other one looks dated.

Maybe we can sacrifice that goat power suggested the other weeknc1sug.png

I didn't even realize that next month has Friday the 13th in it! That gives the smiley makers enough time to create this power. 

Maybe the more animals we sacrifice, the less chances we have of getting a new animal power!! 

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Stah said:

Totally not xat's style. If this was to be made, it would be made into a "cute gkaoani" power, like kdemon.

Not xat style but they made Halloween2, which isn't cute, Angry, which isn't cute, Six, which isn't cute, ect. Making serious smiles is xats style, they're just on a cute kick for some reason, and plenty of people are sick of it.

• Award 2

• Volunteers
5 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Not xat style but they made Halloween2, which isn't cute, Angry, which isn't cute, Six, which isn't cute, ect. Making serious smiles is xats style, they're just on a cute kick for some reason, and plenty of people are sick of it.

Cute things are the best!!!!