PX power

Maxo

• Wiki Translators

hello i like to make a suggestion for a power that i like to call it " PX " you know there is a power called " dx " it converts days for xats and an other power " x2d " that converts xats for days, my idea is a power that can convert or simply saying change a powers for xats : 

The PX (powers -> xats) power allows you to convert your powers to xats through conversions. an exemple here : power (shuffle) click on " convert " ( or change ) bouton than close all chat windows and return to your chat ...

Notes:

You will need and use up one PX power for each conversion.

You can convert a maximum of powers that coasts less than 150 xats

• Wiki Translators

blacky this operation is not for all powers i'm talking about powers those coasts less than 150 xats (store price ) for other powers you can negotiate  but i think cheap powers doesn't need negociations when you make the operation and it tells you " close chat windows ... " you're going to earn xats after 

• Advanced Members

So what happens when someone buys (NOPC) for 100 xats on trade, then resells the power back to xat for 200 xats? 

One idea would be to make the (px) power somewhat expensive, to try to mitigate the idea of profitting off of unlimited power.

(For example, (dx) costs 7 days/90 xats, and can convert 180 days into xats. If you were to buy 180 days for 13 each, you’d spend 2340 xats. Once you convert them for 13.5 each, you’d make 2430. This is 90 xats profit, which is the cost of the power.)

Another idea is to make it so that whenever you use the (px) power, it only refunds you a percentage of the power’s store value. For example, if you refund (bot), you would get 750 xats instead of 1000 xats (75%).

The point is, there would be very restrictive mediums put into place to ensure you do not profit off this power. I fear the limitations would make users less likely to use the power. 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Sorry but i'm totally disagree . In this moment , trade Loja , Cambio etc keep xat up ...  

Sorry again but im thinking in cold . Like that you can made same an other power and selling your id etc .. ? Then for what is auction ? Pauction  ?  

NO . 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hello, good suggestion but. . .

This idea is good, but I do not think it will be useful.
I can use it because I do not like to trade, but people in the trade do not think they use that when they can profit from the powers.

eg "BIG power cost 5k in store, and on trade 20k.
is just an example.
Trade will still have a big fall if this power comes out.

I do not support this idea. "Sorry'

Good luck!

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

what's the problem ? i proposed this for powers less than 150 xats to help for selling them fast and it will be a simple conversions, for other powers and trade cambio loja ... there will be no problem i don't know why you mixed the power with cambio loja trade ... 

i'm not talking about powers those coasts more than 200 xats to tell about power " big " or i don't know 

• Advanced Members
Just now, maxo said:

what's the problem ? i proposed this for powers less than 150 xats to help for selling them fast and it will be a simple conversions, for other powers and trade cambio loja ... there will be no problem i don't know why you mixed the power with cambio loja trade ... 

Im so sorry im not mixed anything . But from now trade is keep it up ... this is everything . So like what you said , all will buy smalls powers and can do it . For this we have trade ... and many xat .. of comerce .. sorry again 

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, Bau said:

Trade will still have a big fall if this power comes out.

I disagree. Unlimited powers will up its price above the store price. You example is the big, my example is announce. So announce cost in store 2000 xats and in trade chats it costs around 900-1000 xats. If you had an one announce power you would sell it in trade xats and lose around of 1k? I do not think so, because nobody would do that. 

hugmebau:$

Edited by Samuel
  • Award 1
  • Wow 1

• Wiki Translators

oh my god please i said i'm not talking about powers those coasts mor than 200 xats don't tell me about big or announce ... i'm talking about powers less than 150 xats ( store price ) and my idea is the power could be like " dx " and " x2d " which means a simple conversions

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, maxo said:

i'm not talking about powers those coasts more than 200 xats to tell about power " big " or i don't know 

Okay, my bad. . . .

However, if this power will bring profit, let's say 1 xats or 10 xats, less or more.
Everyone will abuse this power. will buy low-priced powers and will only sell to make profits.

Only if "every time you convert with this power you lose 1 or 10'xats of each use.
for risk no one will convert powers, just me lazy I will do this. LOoL xD

17 minutes ago, Samuel said:

hugmebau:$

:$(hug)(rolleyes)