1 year and 4 months they do not answer the ticket

Virginia

Question

• Members

First of all, almost 2 years ago I opened my ticket:

http://prntscr.com/ks8cit

I do not know the reason for my blockade, but I think it's because I was a powers trader, I used to sell and buy and also raise the price of power, which I do not think is illegal since I buy limited powers at a price and little by little I get together and raise their prices and I sell them more expensive than the price that went out in the store, and then the power goes down in price since it is limited it can go up and down and people hate me for that. I do not think it's a reason for me to be blocked just because of that, because everyone is responsible for what they buy.

that's not fraudulent activities, They are just traders' strategies, to buy or sell, I have never stolen but they are holding my account that has 2everypower and almost 300k in xats. I've been on xat.com for 10 years

1 year and 4 months ago no one answers my ticket, I'm being ignored and the ticket says open, but nobody answers me and all the volunteers just tell me to wait. muffins told me "wait soon we'll answer" I was waiting for a long time

I am tired I can not wait all my life, I invested a lot of time to get what I have and I am unjustly blocked. ask the reason for my blockade and they do not answer me, they only say fraudulent activities, which already explains only raise the price of limited powers, I am a powers trader. I have never stolen.

my account is Virginiaxd (1525484692) I ask you please to answer the ticket is too long to wait patiently and just ignore me, I want to prove my innocence. since I did nothing wrong and it is unfair that they want to harm me in this way. 

many people respond to the days, weeks are already unlocked with the same problem as me, system error 55. there are some corrupt who do not respect the order of arrival because they are late, they are ignoring me I have no friends , not much known so they can help me, that's why everyone ignores me and nobody answers my ticket,

I know that xat is not obligated to send me evidence, but how do I show my innocence if they do not tell me the reason for my blockade ??? How could I show that they are making a mistake if nobody tells me what I did? I do not know the reason for my blockade. I only know that I am a merchant I raise the price of power and sell later. I do not do anything wrong that's not a crime, everyone is responsible for what they buy but people are envious and want to harm me

the only thing I want is for the ticket to be answered, I can not wait that long please

It's been a long time, the only thing I want is for them to tell me exactly the reason for my blockade, or is it revenge? to prove the proofs of my innocence

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

You said it yourself. xat is not obligated to provide you with proof of you scamming/doing illegal activities.

They already answered your question, if that's what you wanted. 

If you have any inquiries regarding a problem on your ticket, you need to reply in the ticket.

• Bot Service Providers
40 minutes ago, Virginia said:

they only say fraudulent activities

Your ticket has already been replied as you mentioned it yourself.

This means that you have purchased xats / powers fraudulently or even stolen!

There is not much to do. An answer has already been given, an investigative process has been opened and can take years.

Review your purchases and do not buy power/xats at very low prices.

Good luck!

• Members

MISTER I want to prove my innocence, they do not answer my ticket. the only thing I want is for them to tell me what I did, since I do not know what I did exactly, I only trade and I think it was because of that but they have to tell me to prove my innocence, or I could do tests that I can show if I do not even know what I did

• Members

Leandro thinks a little before writing, and learns to read, I want my ticket to be answered, they are only blocking me for being a merchant, as I can understand about fraudulent activities and nobody has answered anything. That is the problem of you who just want to cover everything and not face their mistakes, the only thing I want is to answer my ticket I will not be waiting for my answer for an unfair answer I invested a lot of my life to be unjustly blocked , I explained that I am a merchant and gave a clear example, but they do not unlock me. I have been with my ticket for almost 2 years and 1 year and 4 months waiting for an answer.

32 minutes ago, Leandro said:

You said it yourself. xat is not obligated to provide you with proof of you scamming/doing illegal activities.

They already answered your question, if that's what you wanted. 

If you have any inquiries regarding a problem on your ticket, you need to reply in the ticket.

As you are not the blocked one, it does not matter to you, people should not comment, they are people who want to have their rank to the easy in reality, nobody has answered anything.

How can I prove my innocence if they do not tell me why, why others if they help them and people like me do not?