Jonathan1990

Favourite Official xat Chat

Favourite Official Chat  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Official Chat?

Long time no posts so I just returned with a poll on what official chat you like best with 10 opinions plus an other one if it's something I've not put down.

Edited by Jonathan1990

24 minutes ago, Jonathan1990 said:

I didn't include the ones in different languages but it seems like most people prefer them better than English chats.

It happens because there are a lot of people from different communities here, not only people from the English community. That's why I suggested you to include all official chats and not only English official chats. :p

• Like 1
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Solange said:

You are missing: Aiuto, Ajuda, Ayuda, Mosa3adeh, Yardim, Chuai, Helfen, Pomocy, Cambio, Loja, Troca, Feedback, La_Stanza and Sohbet.

Noticias :) 

• Haha 2
  • No 2

15 hours ago, Solange said:

You should include all official chats, I wouldn't like to vote for "other".

You are missing: Aiuto, Ajuda, Ayuda, Mosa3adeh, Yardim, Chuai, Helfen, Pomocy, Cambio, Loja, Troca, Feedback, La_Stanza and Sohbet.

Cambio

;)

• Like 1

Seems a lot of people like the Turkish chats meaning that I should have done a poll saying what's your favourite language chatrooms and I'd have sure voted for Spanish.

Edited by Jonathan1990

My favorite chat is Assistance, it is amazing the number of people who are there from different nationalities with the same goal of providing help with xat in all languages.

• Like 1

my favorite xat chat is mmmm (hmm) there is " trade " in the list of choices, i speak english and trade is an english officiel chat ... pero me gusta el español official chat cambio 8-)8-)