Suggestions

Marya

• Advanced Members

I want to  propose an idea .  I saw many people asking help to @Mihay  there  in forum  .                                                     CnWg3h1.png

We have here in General Support  Soporte en Español   Suporte em Português .     

My idea is if is possible to have Support in Romanian lang  , because there are many requests for help .  

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused     .                                                                                                          

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Not bad at all to suggest it to have a sub section for romanian lang. (y)

But users from other languages can always open a thread in the General Support main section. ( If possible they can always use translate.google.com)

• Wiki Editors

Yes, there are sections dedicated for Portuguese and Spanish support.

Why? - There was a high demand of users speakers of those languages requesting assistance here, so dedicated sections were implemented.

Yeah, 4 users (the 5th one isn't Romanian) asked Mihay for help through his profile. First of all, they should've created a topic under General Support instead of posting in his profile as 6 said, but it's fine.

I agree that a section for Romanian support would be good but, is it really necessary, will it really be used? I'm sure that we have good helpers active, but I feel like we should wait a bit more before adding a section dedicated for Romanian.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 4/20/2016 at 2:18 AM, Marya11211 said:

I'm glad you agree  ;) @Arthur

I think you tunneled so hard on that one sentence. He said it would be good, but has many drawbacks. I, for one, have never seen another Romanian user ask for help on the forum (old or new).

There's definitely no demand for Romanian help (hence why the chat is also dead).

• Advanced Members

The reason we support only two additional languages right now is because those languages are prevalent on xat. While there are Romanian users, the amount of Romanian users does not currently justify its own section.

This won't be happening anytime soon. Thank you for your feedback though! It's much appreciated.

• Advanced Members

We Need It here . All day i have people from ro in pc asking help . I do help to They How i can the best . I put everything from my part to help to They . But How Marya did example , in status to mihay They in an way Or other asking help And Need help . So YES It is a great idea . Thanks @marya11211 For your suggestion to comunity xat . ??