Boost power BACKUP

Nezhit

• Volunteers

Could be added to Gcontrol, or as a button named Edit next to the group power listing where Backup icon is

I like the idea, specially because it reduces spamming 

Would be quite good to have an alternative email to send the backups too 

i.e. Gmail is free, you could easily set up a new address & have your backups there e.g. mychat_backups@gmail 

• Award 3

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Laming said:

My suggestion is simple, we could have a option to change time interval that we will get the backup, example, each 24 hours (it's already default right now), each 48 hours, 7 days, 15 days, 30 days etc...

This would be useful. I doubt anyone needs their ranks backed up daily.

56 minutes ago, Cupim said:

Would be quite good to have an alternative email to send the backups too 

i.e. Gmail is free, you could easily set up a new address & have your backups there e.g. mychat_backups@gmail 

Not that sensible to split your email across several accounts. You can set up filters/rules to label email and organize your inbox.

• Award 3

• Members

It would be better if the actual backup interval was 24 hours but we could choose the e-mail frequency.

For example, if you want the frequency to be every five days, xat will send you ONE e-mail containing five backups with their dates.

Edited by Tanner
  • Award 1