512 SUSPENSE

Leandro

• Advanced Members

The new power of this week is: Suspense.

NkpHZmu.png

ID: 512
Name: Suspense
Smilies: suspense, susmop, sustoilet, suscurtain, suscake, susboom, susmulti, suslight, sushose, sushat, sushands
Pawns: hL, ht, hl, hh, ho, hc
Price: 249 xats
Wiki: https://xat.wiki/suspense

fobHw7o.png gvJW8G0.png

• Award 3
  • No 5
  • Meh 4

• Leandro changed the title to 512 SUSPENSE
  • Advanced Members

This power looks really weird and the smileys seem very, very random. This power should've been saved for closer to halloween time, and should've been more spooky themed for it. Seriously though, what does a toilet have to do with suspense? Why is there a toilet pawn where the pawn comes out of it? It's just way too random and out of place for me.

If the point of suspense power is to have the smileys pop out of nowhere, then we already have a power for that, still, called "reveal", which is christmas themed- This could of been the halloween version of "reveal".

Edited by SethTI
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, SethTI said:

This power looks really weird and the smileys seem very, very random. This power should've been saved for closer to halloween time, and should've been more spooky themed for it. Seriously though, what does a toilet have to do with suspense? Why is there a toilet pawn where the pawn comes out of it? It's just way too random and out of place for me.

If the point of suspense power is to have the smileys pop out of nowhere, then we already have a power for that, still, called "reveal", which is christmas themed- This could of been the halloween version of "reveal".

I believe the point of this power is to create the effect that it could be any smiley. I like this, it seems fun. Whacky, but fun. 

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Davidss1001 said:

I believe the point of this power is to create the effect that it could be any smiley. I like this, it seems fun. Whacky, but fun. 

As posted by Sloom above, one of the smilies doesn't even work properly with any other.

• Award 1

• Crow locked this topic