Paysafe

BLUEMAN2008

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello, I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina. When I click buy xats with Paysafe it redirects me to Skrill payment.

I get my PSC cards on online shops because there is no to buy here. Can you please enable PSC payments for us?

17 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

You can create an account on paysafecard and skrill, then add the money from paysafecard to your skrill account.

You will be able to pay with your skrill account on xat.com.

Note: Skrill takes 7% for each payments with paysafecard.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
40 minutes ago, BLUEMAN2008 said:

It's missing for Bosnia and Serbia

s5imCNm.png

Try put 10 $  ?  See if you have paysafe , because the problem here and everywhere   , you cant buy only with 5 $ . Just pick 10 $ for see if it work pls . 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, BLUEMAN2008 said:

Still same :(

Some time ago i did the same mistake , i bought paysafe for 5€ , then i try to buy xats , and it dont work .  

I bought an other one 10 € and yes it work . May be can be same issue idk . And now here no have anymore 5€ paysafe only 10 € ..   till up ..

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
53 minutes ago, Brandon said:

You tried this guide and it still doesn't work?

Here the problem is that PaySafe  do not accept , 5 € or 5 $ .  

You can pay with Paysafe , starting from 10 € .. But tomorrow i will buy and try for see how is that . 

• Advanced Members
On April 19, 2016 at 5:18 AM, BLUEMAN2008 said:

Hello, I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina. When I click buy xats with Paysafe it redirects me to Skrill payment.

I get my PSC cards on online shops because there is no to buy here. Can you please enable PSC payments for us?

If still not working skrill

u can try Paymentwall 

1.) sign up first

2.) click the paymentwall tab. And the Paysafecard option is in there inside.

here another payment services in paymentwall:

jzv0hd.jpg

hope this can help you @BLUEMAN2008

Have a good day.

• Advanced Members
On 19/4/2016 at 11:18 PM, BLUEMAN2008 said:

Hi  .  

How i said , i did . I t work , same with 5€ same with 10 €  . Was tested be mine 30 min ago  :$   

So try put again everytihng step be step bcs it work . 

ksw5L1O.pngGTxykNf.png  

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

When you pay with paysafecard, it should redirect you to pay via Skrill. Do you see the option shown in the image below?

i0FdDgY.png

You should also be able to login to Skrill to use the Pay by Skrill option (the second tab in the image shown above). You can click here to see how paysafecard works with Skrill: http://help.skrill.com/en-us/Article/services/paysafecard/how-does-paysafecard-work-with-skrill

• Advanced Members

When you click xat.com/buy page do you see the ''Paysafecard (no reserve)'' option http://prntscr.com/aucx8p ?

If yes, then PaySafeCard is available in your country. Paysafecard is supported by Skrill.

If it's not available at the moment in your country then you'll have to try another payment method to buy xats or buy xats as you do through online shops.

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors

I'm not sure if it'll work but I guess it's worth a try. 

Click on the plus sign then click on Bosnia-Hergegovine and select United States of America on the dropdown menu. The PaySafe Card option will appear.

Click on the Paysafe Card icon and try to redeem the code. Please make sure that your PaySafe Card is equivalent to the package of xats you're buying in Dollars, otherwise it'll not work as Marya said.

• Award 2