510 OPACITY

SLOom

• Advanced Members

Does this only work for the whole smiley, or individual elements? For example if I did (smile#thumbsup#opacity#w50#thumbsdown) would the thumbsdown be 100% opacity, while the rest of the smiley being 50%?

Also @Admin seems as if the "last" key wasn't updated. Power has been added but Pow2 still says:

["last",{"id":509,"text":"[LIMITED]"}]

Edited by Daniel

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Solange said:

This is definitely a really nice power!

But please, don't make us buy Fade to use this power(in case this is being considered (wary))

Why fade would be required to make it working ... :s

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Does this only work for the whole smiley, or individual elements?

Whole smiley.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Good power, congratulations to the creator, but I think this power is have more value 200x is nothing +it would be good to put it as limited,because he is able to destroy old powers CLEAR :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, UINATDUSMANIMA said:

Good power, congratulations to the creator, but I think this power is have more value 200x is nothing +it would be good to put it as limited,because he is able to destroy old powers CLEAR :$

NO, the price is fine.

This opacity power has nothing to do with clear power.
Power Clear is transparent when this power drops transparency, does not reach the clear power level.

Maybe a little, the function is similar, but each power has its own function. xD (a) 

• Bot Service Providers
5 hours ago, Bau said:

has nothing to do with clear power.
Maybe a little,

:s

Price of 200 xats is totally without coherence with the power line!(rolleyes)

We paid 5000 xats for power "(clear)", 1520 xats for power "(fade)" and today we see a powers similar to the cost of "200 xats". And possibly it will be unlimited!

It simply devalues the two powers!

Who has this power today, can see a user buying a power similar and much more modern for only 200 xats, is that fair ?

It does not take much experience to realize such incoherence.(meh)

• Volunteers
10 minutes ago, MisteR said:

Price of 200 xats is totally without coherence with the power line!

200 xats is a fair price. Do you ever think about people that do not have more than 200 xats?

It's better to have a power priced to 200 xats where everyone can almost afford, than a power for 1k+ where only "rich" people can afford.

Some people on xat are just based off profit and don't think about other.

Let's say, opacity is a basic power of fade and clear. If you want to upgrade to something else, then you buy fade and after clear.

Edited by SLOom
  • Award 4

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, MisteR said:

:s

Price of 200 xats is totally without coherence with the power line!(rolleyes)

We paid 5000 xats for power "(clear)", 1520 xats for power "(fade)" and today we see a powers similar to the cost of "200 xats". And possibly it will be unlimited!

It simply devalues the two powers!

Who has this power today, can see a user buying a power similar and much more modern for only 200 xats, is that fair ?

It does not take much experience to realize such incoherence.(meh)

Sloom said everything I have to say.

Sorry, I always think of everyone for the better, not just for me.